[A] Vindictive is recruiting! 3/14H SoO

100 Human Priest

i asked you to partake in the baby making process earlier today and you declined. You have no one to blame but yourself.

http://oi40.tinypic.com/2mo12js.jpg
Edited by Eraelin on 7/15/2013 6:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
LOL @ little cuddles
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
bump bump bump.....MOAR PLAYERS.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
10/13H!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
533 boomkin looking for a solid team to make some progression. very experienced with my class
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
533 boomkin looking for a solid team to make some progression. very experienced with my class

If you would, app via Vindictivesenjin.shivtr.com and we'll take a look at your application. We may need a dps for tonight H Durumu and up.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
If you guys end up making a Fri/Sat late night team let me know and I can use my sweet mushroom heals on you!
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
If you guys end up making a Fri/Sat late night team let me know and I can use my sweet mushroom heals on you!

Is it wrong I feel turned on by said mushroom heals.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Rogue
Dear Ear,

do you believe in love?

Sincerely,
Lob stir
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Dear Ear,

do you believe in love?

Sincerely,
Lob stir

Its Era!

And somedays
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
08/22/2013 05:56 PMPosted by Eraelin

Is it wrong I feel turned on by said mushroom heals.

No.

No it is not.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
No.

No it is not.

Interesting...

hmm.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
bumpppp 3/14 Heroic Siege!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
if I join my I take part in this baby making Lobster was talking about?
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
We interrupt this broadcast to bring you breaking news: I am formally starting <Vindictive>'s second raid team!

All roles and positions are currently needed until further notice, anyone and everyone is welcome to apply for a spot. Please keep in mind that certain gear levels are required for particular content. That being said, I am looking for those who iLvl 525+, and are open to any and all constructive criticism -- where it fits. Raids will be held Thursday/Friday 10PM Server-1AM Server.

If interested, you can contact me directly in-game on my main -- Withoutmana -- or my alt -- Litori. If that does not work for you, or you can not catch me online on those characters, feel free to add me to Battle.Tag: Johnners#1233. As always, you can always apply through our website, vindictivesenjin.shivtr.com, which will be required later regardless. If choosing to apply, please note someone in your application that you are applying for the second team.

Thank you for your time, and I hope to hear from you soon!
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
Hey Johnney boy
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]