Looking For Advice Pretty Please

90 Human Paladin
Hey all, I'm looking to main this toon as a tank. I feel like I'm doing okay so far in LFR but am wanting to make the jump up to actual raiding.

I'm wondering if some of you more experienced tanks could take a look at my setup and let me know what you think. I know I desperately need new rings and a second trinket. Maybe some advice there? And lemme know what you think of my gemming/reforging. Ive been using mr robot to cap my hit to cap> exp to cap> haste > mastery.

Thanks for the tips!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
If you're only doing LFR you probably don't need all of that stamina. AMR's default settings assume you're doing heroic progression difficulty so it really piles on the stamina. Try swapping some out for more secondary stats. You have barely any haste right now.

The other thing to do is look at what bosses drop what items and set your loot specialization accordingly. Unless you need a weapon/shield off a boss, the Ret items they drop are often better.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]