[A10] Classic | 10/14 H SoO | LFM DPS

90 Human Warlock
<Classic> is a 10man raiding guild on Frostmourne Alliance and is lead by previous high level raiders and 2400+ arena/RBG players. We're a serious guild on a casual timetable with a focus on progression raiding.

What does this mean?
Classic was created by players who have, and understand, real world commitments which may limit potential raiding time. As such we raid in a very limited time frame which mandates a serious and highly focussed attitude to our raiding.

What do we expect of you?
We expect that each of our raiders have comprehensive knowledge of their class and the ability to perform at the highest level in a consistent fashion. Furthermore, a thorough understanding of encounter mechanics and how to adapt and plan for them.

Lastly, and probably most importantly, is the ability to take criticism and use it to improve.

What can you expect from us?
A fun and friendly attitude outside of raids (or farm content). We have scheduled Flex/Normal runs for alts and regular members which are open to anyone that can pull their weight. Core members receive chants, gems, flasks, pots, food, repairs and nudes of Bencricket. Last one is not optional.

During progression you can expect a more subdued and mature discussion about tactics and the encounters. But the point here is that it IS a discussion. Suggestions and tweaks are encouraged and tested until we no longer feel there is an issue with strategy.

Raid Times
Sunday: 7pm SVT - 10pm SVT
Monday: 7pm SVT - 10pm SVT

Progression
Siege of Orgrimmar: 10/14 Heroic

Website
http://classic-guild.info

Recruiting
2 x amazing DPS - hybrid classes with geared OS are considered very highly (yes this includes Tank OS)

Don't let the preferences turn you away, exceptional players of any class and role are encouraged to apply.

To apply, please visit http://www.classic-guild.info/sections/howtoapply/

Feel free to contact either Boodizz (Boodizz#1425), Bencricket (Luchin#6874) or Ayslin (Aislin#1800) in game or on here if you have any questions.
Edited by Boodizz on 3/3/2014 2:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
up
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Gl men. Slay dem dragons
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I am interested.

Battlenet Fleas#1170

I am on a different server. I can fill a dps or tank role on several classes.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Cheers Front! Still LF 1 Healer
Edited by Boodizz on 6/28/2013 4:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
up
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
up
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
up

Still need a healer and a tank.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Bump! Still got a healer and DPS spot open
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Up
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
hey just wondering if you could add my btag koli#1729 so we could have a chat, thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Hi Aeon - I'll add you when I get home.

Also bump.
Edited by Luchinx on 7/8/2013 12:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Would be interested in a reserve slot for now if nothing is available.

495 ilvl guardian MS/Feral OS currently.

Previous hardcore raider in Cata and WOTLK. Main's achieves are listed below

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/Kelras/simple
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Bump top blokes boodizz rank 1 priest/warlock in my heart
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Hey guys, i have a slightly lower ilvl than the previous guardian druid that posted, but i would still like to put my name forward if you are in need of a Tank, everything i have read about your guild is what i am looking for and rofladins undying love screams the world to me :) let me know if you want to trial me, i have just came back to wow since having a 6 month break.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Sin & Phat, I will contact you in game.

Thanks for the love Rofl, good to see you still around!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Still looking for that last healer!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
fill in dps would be great :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]