<FOR CRITS AND GIGGLES> LFM Weekend Raid

100 Worgen Druid
<FOR CRITS AND GIGGLES>
We are new semi-hardcore 10m raiding guild; we will be starting out fresh in Throne of Thunder. We are seeking skilled players who are wishing to work hard yet have some fun with some other determined players, in clearing normal and heroic content available to us prior to patch 5.4.

We strive to have a complete and solid raid team ready to raid 5.4 content. The raid core will be made up of 13-14 committed and dedicated raiders.

RAID TIMES
Saturday & Sunday Mornings
11.45am – 4.00pm (Server Time +10)
Invites 11.45 (Be Online) - Pull 12.00

CURRENT NEEDS
Healers:
- Disc Priest (With viable shadow Off-spec)
Dps:
- 1 Mage
- 1 Warlock
- 1 Elemental Shaman (With viable Resto Off-spec)

Recruitment needs may change due to trials.

REQUIREMENTS
- Vent
- Working Mic
- Decent Latency
- Raid Awareness
- Positivity
- Older then 18 years of age
- Willing to start fresh with ToT and stick around while we smooth out the lumps with starting a new raid team

We welcome all other exceptional players to ask in game if intrested.

CONTACT
FarnzyFarnz#1531
I'm usually online during weekdays and most of time on weekends.
Thanks for your time: D
Edited by Denots on 7/11/2013 11:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
LF Disc Priest With Shadow Off-Spec and 1 Mage
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Do you guys have a hunter position available? i have killed 3/13 H on my shaman, looking for a kicked back weekend guild
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
Do you guys have a hunter position available? i have killed 3/13 H on my shaman, looking for a kicked back weekend guild

we has a solid hunter, do you have any other alts you'd like to work on? We are quite laid back, I was going to alt play my warrior but ended up ditching my main completely for this raid slot, its much nicer to have your main raid slot at this time.

edit: pugging during the week is much more laid back this way.
Edited by Bizmarkie on 7/4/2013 5:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
what sort of ilvl and previous exp are you guys looking for? I ask because those times are amazingly convenient.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
If you can pull 100k+ dps in most encounters and have a willingness to improve we'd look at you, ilvl / exp are not very important. Some hm progression exp would be nice to have but if you can pull the numbers / stay out of fire you'll be fine.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
i pull 105k on single target fights in lfr, 120-130 with multiple... I was more wondering about the priest role though because i use this toon with my mates and dont really want to pay $55 to transfer etc. I have a priest at 87 i could get to 90 within 2-3 days and gear up relatively soon. I understand if that's not really what you're looking for but if you're desperate i could just focus on him and get him raid ready pretty soon.
Edited by Aeonzara on 7/5/2013 9:21 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
speak with denots ingame, also if you want to play a priest id say go for it. i've got a few requests to raid heal on mine and i'm not even looking or have any pve gear at all(also suck at priest). you wont have any trouble finding a guild. the only thing stopping you is LFR tot's awful drop rates and people wanting 500 ilvl to start raiding, most of tot is execution so far excluding maybe the councils strat.

update:
CURRENT NEEDS
Healers:
currently have active holy pally/mistweaver
- spirit shell, i mean priest... (viable shadow offspec)(currently trialing one atm, ask anyway)
Dps:
1-2 clothies. mage/warlock(havnt seen ours in 2 weeks).
other dps classes wont fit well with current dps.

Do note: we are still new and sorting things out and you will have to put up with a gnome or 2 on the raid.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
CURRENT NEEDS
Healers:
- Disc Priest (With viable shadow Off-spec)
Dps:
- 1 Mage
- 1 Warlock
- 1 Elemental Shaman (With viable Resto Off-spec)
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
Hey, I'm an ilvl 502 destro lock. I'm trying to break out of being stuck in LFR, but haven't been able to find any guilds that raid during my available times, and will give me a chance. You guys look like you tick both of those boxes.

As for skill, I don't die and usually top the meters in LFR unless some crazy 530+ guy come along.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
bump.
Reply Quote
CURRENT NEEDS:
- 1 Mage
- 1 Warlock
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
^as jpex said

Few points:
Contact us ingame. Or denots skype above
Have a solid 7-8 atm
Lei shen down.
Someone whos active during those times, and can wait 3 days after reset to raid. > gear
A gambling problem would be seen as a plus.
No more gnomes
Edited by Sineria on 8/16/2013 3:09 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Warrior
530 prot warrior, 12/12xp, 12 90s, 150ms, mic, vent, etc etc.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
Read your other post dude, def the kind of person we're looking for, just not sure if we have a slot. Our tanks are pretty solid attendance wise, do you have any other toons you're interested in raiding with by chance?
Reply Quote
Bump Still after pally tank or dk tank!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
bump for da bloods
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
well down to needing a blood dk or prot pally. As the situation always changes, check with denots ingame.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Looking for dps dk, ilvl 536 12/12 1/13???
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
disc priest 510 ilvl with shadow of spec ( just need dps gear) prefect times for me. I also have a 512 bdk/ fdk 510.
Edited by Healyounow on 9/5/2013 1:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]