At MoP's release BM to my surprise finally became top-notch (though arguably no better than a bunch of other classes at MoP's release), but look at what's happened since then:
1) Lynx rush turned into a DoT - basically taken away for PvP
2) 5 x Spirit Mend during stampede nerfed by 75% on 4 pets - was a strong self heal but no better than second wind, warlock heals, any hybrid's heals and had a 5 min cooldown. Taken away
3) Stampede itself nerfed to uselessness - no buffs, no spider net, no owl disarm..basically a 1% damage cooldown now. Is this less DPS than mirror image?
4) Blink Strike nerfed in damage. At least it's one less button to click
5) Narrow Escape's nets break on damage. Maybe warranted since most roots work this way, but either way a huge nerf
6) Bestial Wrath no longer gives pets immunity to CC
7) Loss of baseline intimidation. Sure we can get it back through a talent, but we basically lose one talent point AKA an important ability and have to give up something else
8) Readiness doesn't reset bestial wrath. Huge loss of damage for BM + one less CC counter
9) Readiness doesn't reset traps, scatter shot, silencing shot, intimidation, or master's call. Not a BM nerf specifically but a huge one for all hunters
10) Loss of silencing shot - is it even possible to PvP without an interrupt/silence in MoP? Its cooldown was also increased by 4 seconds last patch
That's ten HUGE nerfs, none of which had any sort of compensation that I can recall. So, my question is - why would anyone even play BM anymore?
Is Blizzard basically saying that if I enjoy PvPing as BM spec, I should just quit because I'm playing the game 'incorrectly'? Not sure what the rationale for this could be, but it certainly removes the fun of the game for me.