LF2M 10 Man Throne of Thunder [Horde]

90 Troll Druid
For any people who are interested, I am attempting at assembling an ALT or EXPERIENCED 10 man normal group to raid ToT. This group will most likely run the duration of this tier, so I will be looking for people interested in maintaining attendance as such. Details are as follows:

Time: 7-11 pm PST (server) SUNDAY (Monday 7 pm will serve as an additional date if necessary)

Loot: Rolls distributed by Master Looter. MS > OS (will be discussed and set previous to raid)

Raider Requirements: Approx. 500 ilvl, consumables, and the full time period available. This raid will take approximately 4 hours of 10 peoples lives, so approach it as such and lets not waste each others' time.

THE GROUP SO FAR:

Tanks:
Monk
(need 1 more - would like a Paladin/Warrior)

Heals:
Shaman
(need 1 more- would like a Paladin/Priest)
Druid (offspec)

DPS:
Death Knight
Rogue
Moonkin
Warlock
Hunter

Positions will be filled in a prioritization of gear and experience. Depending on group competency and gear, heroics may be attempted, however expedience will always be chosen over loot, and the main objective will be clearing as much content as possible during the given Sunday timeframe.

Please contact Tipzee in game or post as the character you would like to bring, your main spec, as well link to any other relevant experience. All decisions will be made prior to Friday (6/5).

Thank you for your time and I look forward to raiding!

[EDIT: needs]
[EDIT2: needs/group info]
[EDIT3: needs]
Edited by Tipzee on 7/8/2013 8:11 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
bump for needs changed. spots slowly filling.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Do you need melee dps?
Edited by Runê on 7/3/2013 11:05 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I've updated the information as to what we currently have, and I'd prefer not to bring a 3rd melee dps, however I will keep this thread updated and names saved should people back out.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
I never log off in PVE gear but I have a 518 PVE set. Only 1/12 normal experience with plenty of LFR experience which means naught I know. I am an experienced raider however, and don't stand in fire, listen to directions and watch tankspot vids. Ive always done good deeps, try me out if you don't find a more experienced lock.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Sorry, the original post would appear a little misleading. The posted above are currently who is already signed up for the group. The remaining positions are 1 tank, 1 healer, 1 Hunter.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
I'm an experienced raider in BC/wrath/cata. Cleared all content. Decided to come back a few weeks ago, and re-roll a warrior as I wanted a change of pace from a rogue. If you're interested in a prot warrior, I would love to tank. I know all fights and my ilvl is growing exponentially by the day.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Unfortunately, can't cross-realm the raid yet until the next tier comes out.

Needs are still as listed in the first post.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
i would totally go on my mage but sadly he is only 489 item level right now so QQQQQQ
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Group didn't happen as I wasn't able to find a tank and a healer. I'm hoping to have more time to spam trade (seems like people aren't using the forums as much anymore?) and hopefully get it set up for next week.

Only need a tank and a healer.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]