Congratulations

90 Gnome Rogue
To Blizzard for finally showing where players stand in regards to our opinions after all several people have asked for changes to the game only to be ignored players asked for lvl 60 Tmog gear they asked for player housing and countless other changes to be made only to be ignored.its clearly obvious whos opinions matter here and its the trolls and flamers that belittle and put down those who try to ask for changes. so in the end to Bashiok and Zaph and the others i can tell you gratz you let the forum trolls win and the opinions of players who do ask for change dont matter
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
regardless of where this thread ends up i dont care im done trying to beat a dead horse to make positive changes for the game since the trolls rule here and they can keep the forums im done

/eyetwitch

You are seriously one of the most arrogant posters I've seen on this forum
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Level 60 Tmog gear exists.

Do the work to get the pvp titles.

Player Housing is a big undertaking, and they feel resources are better spent on something productive.

Though, I do agree that Blizzard's attitude of "we know what's best, you guys are just money to us" I've been seeing lately aggravates me. Zarhym in particular in the Qiraji Guardling thread is the one that seriously sticks out to me.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
To Blizzard for finally showing where players stand in regards to our opinions after all several people have asked for changes to the game only to be ignored players asked for lvl 60 Tmog gear they asked for player housing and countless other changes to be made only to be ignored.its clearly obvious whos opinions matter here and its the trolls and flamers that belittle and put down those who try to ask for changes. so in the end to Bashiok and Zaph and the others i can tell you gratz you let the forum trolls win and the opinions of players who do ask for change dont matter

I don't think there are any MMOs that implement every single change proposed by its playerbase. That's just how life works. You can't please everyone.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
Oh wait.....You're serious. Let me laugh even harder.
Reply Quote
95 Undead Rogue
regardless of where this thread ends up i dont care im done trying to beat a dead horse to make positive changes for the game since the trolls rule here and they can keep the forums im done

/wave byebye

'Dont' let the door hit ya..."
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
100 Gnome Warrior
I don't think there are any MMOs that implement every single change proposed by its playerbase. That's just how life works. You can't please everyone.

Considering we regularly ask for conflicting things, it's simple not possible.

Blizzard has their direction of where they'd like to go with the game. We can give input and make some impact with our suggestions. But the final arbiter... is Blizzard.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I won't lie. I would be utterly gleeful if player housing one day came into existence in WoW. But it's not a dire necessity for me to still enjoy this MMO.

(I really want to decorate a home though, Blizz! And show off achievement trophies and past weaponry and even let a pet or two roam the halls! /bateyelashes)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
It's not possible to please everyone? I don't know why I am even responding.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
players asked for lvl 60 Tmog gear they asked for player housing and countless other changes to be made only to be ignored.

They worked on player houses when the game was designed, it was scrapped for one reason or another.

Lvl 60Tmog gear exists, you just need to stop being lazy and go get it.

Let's try making a clear post with things people have asked for and been ignored shall we? I know it's a typical concept for someone who seems to dislike periods, commas and other punctuation marks.
Edited by Razòrsedge on 6/26/2013 9:42 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
Periods, sentences, and line breaks are your friends.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
I don't think it is so much that Blizzard isn't listening to its players as it is that a lot of Blizzard's employees have very poor people skills when speaking to the player base.

I was a supervisor at a company that handled customer service for other companies and I know I have seen a few blue posts that would have earned one of my team members a serious talking to.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Mage
Oh wait.....You're serious. Let me laugh even harder.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FopyRHHlt3M
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior

1) I presume that you're referring to lvl 60 pvp gear being available for t-mog. In which case I actually support it being unique in that regard. However, you do realize that replicas are available through RBG ratings...or at least I believe there are. I could be wrong.

2) I personally think the Farm was a 'test' of sorts for possible player housing. However, I don't see many people using it these days. We used it exentensively at first as a mat farm, but at least from my perspective, people have ignored their farms thus showing that even when it has a purpose, something like housing would be a waste of time and money.

3) Having a difference of opinion is NOT being a troll, nor is it being a flamer. It's just a difference of opinion. If you believe that there are things that will make a substantial difference to the game, cool. You're free to believe that and post about it. However, there ARE people that can and most likely will disagree with you based on any number of reasons. That's being a human.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
SERVERS ARE UP
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk

I think they are doing the best that they can yet I seen alot ungrateful people on the forums
Maybe next xpac will have some our sugestion as part of it
Reply Quote
Community Manager

There's nothing wrong with asking for changes or additions to the game. I think the issue you're running into is an issue regarding an expectation that by voicing your ideas that something will happen in a very short time because of it. We very much take into account a variety of ideas, thoughts, opinions, and constructive feedback on an ongoing basis. It's a never ending cycle in which we must weigh in what we can add into the game that will be most beneficial to it against what we have the technology and resources in place to make it work well with.

In regard to Transmog ideas, we're always open to hearing of what you want most that you aren't able to use currently. Keep in mind, we have been consistently adding more and more Transmog items into the mix on an ongoing basis. There are a lot of options available that never used to be possible.

We've also said that we're not against the idea of player housing, but (again) it has to be something we feel we can implement in a way that makes the most sense for overall gameplay.

I think "ignoring" is a bit harsh of a claim given that the meaning of "Ignore" is "to refrain from noticing or recognizing". We have noticed these ideas, we recognize them, it just doesn't mean we are going to always agree with them and implement them or (even if we do agree) implement them right away. Good development takes time.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
06/26/2013 10:08 AMPosted by Nethaera

There's nothing wrong with asking for changes or additions to the game. I think the issue you're running into is an issue regarding an expectation that by voicing your ideas that something will happen in a very short time because of it. We very much take into account a variety of ideas, thoughts, opinions, and constructive feedback on an ongoing basis. It's a never ending cycle in which we must weigh in what we can add into the game that will be most beneficial to it against what we have the technology and resources in place to make it work well with.

In regard to Transmog ideas, we're always open to hearing of what you want most that you aren't able to use currently. Keep in mind, we have been consistently adding more and more Transmog items into the mix on an ongoing basis. There are a lot of options available that never used to be possible.

We've also said that we're not against the idea of player housing, but (again) it has to be something we feel we can implement in a way that makes the most sense for overall gameplay.

I think "ignoring" is a bit harsh of a claim given that the meaning of "Ignore" is "to refrain from noticing or recognizing". We have noticed these ideas, we recognize them, it just doesn't mean we are going to always agree with them and implement them or (even if we do agree) implement them right away. Good development takes time.

burn baby burn, disco inferno
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]