Sumprush Rodent

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Would anyone be willing to spawn one for me? I hate daily stuff and nobody I know has/can get one of the cages.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
BnB
Seems even worse because you don't have to do dailies to even get it.
Reply Quote
63 Undead Warlock
They drop from the mobs. Working on mine right now. Funny thing is that I did the dailies to exalted and still don't even have half of the required tokens. For me though doing the dailies is more fun then just killing the mobs.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
They drop from the mobs. Working on mine right now. Funny thing is that I did the dailies to exalted and still don't even have half of the required tokens. For me though doing the dailies is more fun then just killing the mobs.

This.

I hate grinding stuff like that too. Reason why my goblin rep is undone from vanilla rep. Much rather kill things because I have to for a quest. Guess I'll go do those dailies also. Think I only have like 200. Too bad we can't combine them in a group.
Reply Quote
idk about wasting 2k of the currency just to summon a crate of spawned sumpbrush rodent.

if want it, might have to put your work ethic into action.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Pretty sure the crate is not soulbound --maybe check the AH?

I just took a couple weeks of very casual farming to get mine so I never bothered to look for one for sale.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
It's not from dailies, it's from killing a lot of mobs.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
It's not from dailies, it's from killing a lot of mobs.

We know. Just saying I can't just go kill a lot of mobs for dumb-drops. Like those dino bones. I get bored after 3 baby dinos (can't kill the big ones alone).

Domination area is a lot of mobs that respawn almost instantly. Soooo much killing just to get from point A to B. Hate that place. After exalted, haven't gone back.

I'll look for the crate on AH but I doubt it'll be cheap. Who would farm 3490643976 doodads to get the crate then sell it?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
BnB
I'll look for the crate on AH but I doubt it'll be cheap. Who would farm 3490643976 doodads to get the crate then sell it?

You can't sell it. And the people who farm it for the most part are the ones who have it. Get some friends around waste an hour and get it, it is not that hard.

Not sure I would invite you with your poor attitude even if I had one at the moment.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
I'd be willing to drop one, but, uh, what's in it for me?
Reply Quote
63 Undead Warlock
07/03/2013 04:51 PMPosted by Vixie

This.

I hate grinding stuff like that too. Reason why my goblin rep is undone from vanilla rep. Much rather kill things because I have to for a quest. Guess I'll go do those dailies also. Think I only have like 200. Too bad we can't combine them in a group.

I have about 1200 on all my alts combined but they are soulbound. If they were boa I probably would start the dailies on my new 90 just to do the story again. It has nothing to do with being lazy, I just like to play different alts and would love to be able to share tokens like that across the account. After all, it's not like they give me an advantage over anybody else since I still have to invest the same amount of time.
Edited by Beornhilde on 7/3/2013 9:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
63 Undead Warlock
idk about wasting 2k of the currency just to summon a crate of spawned sumpbrush rodent.

if want it, might have to put your work ethic into action.

Not a lot of other stuff you can buy with it.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
BnB
It has nothing to do with being lazy

Lacking the desire or drive to achieve a goal is pretty much exactly the meaning of the word lazy.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
07/03/2013 08:31 PMPosted by Hearus

You can't sell it. And the people who farm it for the most part are the ones who have it. Get some friends around waste an hour and get it, it is not that hard.

Not sure I would invite you with your poor attitude even if I had one at the moment.

You read things really seriously, don't you? Like you saw "3490643976 doodads" and read it as a bad attitude post?

And why are you always so snarky on this forum (I told someone how this place is nice and un-trolly...forgot about you)? It's Pet Battle forum, lighten up!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
BnB
And why are you always so snarky on this forum (I told someone how this place is nice and un-trolly...forgot about you)? It's Pet Battle forum, lighten up!

I prefer direct to describe my posting style.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
I love how people come here to beg someone to do something for them then completely ignore when someone offers to do it in favor of arguing about how they're in the right to ask for something for nothing. If you want the damned rodent I said I'd drop a crate for you. But what are you going to give me in return?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
BnB
I love how people come here to beg someone to do something for them then completely ignore when someone offers to do it in favor of arguing about how they're in the right to ask for something for nothing. If you want the damned rodent I said I'd drop a crate for you. But what are you going to give me in return?

You know they weren't wanting to actually put anything into getting this. I know they don't want to put anything into getting this. That is why the thread exist.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
07/03/2013 11:13 PMPosted by Hearus

You know they weren't wanting to actually put anything into getting this. I know they don't want to put anything into getting this. That is why the thread exist.
Yep, that's pretty obvious.
Reply Quote
So, not sure why everyone is freaking out about someone asking for help. I understand that it takes a bit of farming to get, but if you farm with a friend then at least one of you will have unused Commendations.

I had 2k laying around so I bought a crate upon seeing this thread. This Saturday, July 6th I'll be dropping a crate at around 8 PM EST. If you want in just send me a Battletag request. My tag is DrGonzo#1808

All I ask is that you put something in the friend request about wanting the pet.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]