Sumprush Rodent

90 Blood Elf Priest
BnB
So, not sure why everyone is freaking out about someone asking for help

They did not ask for help.

07/04/2013 12:25 AMPosted by Taasia
I understand that it takes a bit of farming to get, but if you farm with a friend then at least one of you will have unused Commendations.

And in the op it states clearly they can't be bothered to do that. Followed by a couple people who agreed.

All I ask is that you put something in the friend request about wanting the pet.

You are a far nicer person than they deserve. Good on you though.
Reply Quote
Again, had a bunch of commendations lying around I'd never use. Someone did ask for help. It's not a big issue.

But yeah, July 6th at around 8 PM EST. Just send a friend request to DrGonzo#1808 with a note you're looking for the pet and crates will be dropped!
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Hunter
So, not sure why everyone is freaking out about someone asking for help. I understand that it takes a bit of farming to get, but if you farm with a friend then at least one of you will have unused Commendations.

I had 2k laying around so I bought a crate upon seeing this thread. This Saturday, July 6th I'll be dropping a crate at around 8 PM EST. If you want in just send me a Battletag request. My tag is DrGonzo#1808

All I ask is that you put something in the friend request about wanting the pet.
Apparently some people have forgotten that there's a WIDE gulf between asking for help and asking for a hand-out. I was raised to believe that you didn't just demand something for nothing and then get indignant when you were told no. Guess times have changed.
Reply Quote
No one demanded anything? Also no one got indignant other than a lot of people that didn't need to reply? Like, the OP has replied not even once.

Again I have the commendations lying around with nothing to use them on. Add my tag of DrGonzo#1808 with a note that need the pet and I will be happy to drop a crate for as many people that I can on July 6th at 8 PM EST or as close to that time as possible!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
I have 872 and was gonna farm them eventually but I think I'll try to find you on Saturday!

=)
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
07/04/2013 12:25 AMPosted by Taasia
So, not sure why everyone is freaking out about someone asking for help. I understand that it takes a bit of farming to get, but if you farm with a friend then at least one of you will have unused Commendations.

Really? Asking for help? LMFAO That post was not asking for him, he pretty much said without saying the words "I'm lazy, you do the work for me"

You should farm the commendations for him & drop it for him? LOL Call me snarky, rude, whatever you see it as, however it's honest, as is Hearus's comments.

Edit: Just got to page 2, you're a better person than I am. I love helping others, but there's no way in hell I'm going to bust my backside for someone else that doesn't want to participate.
Edited by Ziv on 7/4/2013 6:58 AM PDT
Reply Quote
63 Undead Warlock
07/03/2013 09:52 PMPosted by Hearus
It has nothing to do with being lazy

Lacking the desire or drive to achieve a goal is pretty much exactly the meaning of the word lazy.

So people who have 10k achievement points are lazy? Sorry, but I don't agree with you. They might not like to do the content required but that doesn't make them lazy.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
So people who have 10k achievement points are lazy? Sorry, but I don't agree with you. They might not like to do the content required but that doesn't make them lazy.

You can be industrious in other ways and still lazy in one. I've got 14k+ achievement points and am STILL too lazy to have farmed my 2k for the crate. I'm also stubborn enough to farm it myself eventually (I'm halfway there), which makes me less lazy than the OP, but still lazy.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
BnB
07/04/2013 08:47 AMPosted by Beornhilde

Lacking the desire or drive to achieve a goal is pretty much exactly the meaning of the word lazy.

I don't think you understand what being lazy is at this point. Choosing not to do something and still wanting the reward for doing it is very much lazy. I don't care how many other things you have done to not be lazy, the point stands.
Reply Quote
I don't know who to feel more sorry for. The lazy entitled casuals in this thread - or the people willing to cave to the lazies and do their work for them.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Dear god, chill out, I was just asking if anyone had one, not demanding people to farm one for me. Forget about it.

As far as laziness goes, I am when it comes to it, so what. Just say "no", throwing a fit over it is unneeded and looks stupid anyway.

Like, the OP has replied not even once.

Holy [batman], I might have been busy with a few RL things.
Edited by Machkhan on 7/7/2013 9:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
I like how everyone jumps on the OP when he says right in his post why he doesn't want to do it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I spent hours farming my crate, I offered my friends a chance to get the Rodent. Anyone else would have to prob compensate me for the time and effort I put into getting the marks required. That's just me though.

/shrug
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
BnB
I like how everyone jumps on the OP when he says right in his post why he doesn't want to do it.

We 'jumped' on the op for saying it. Not sure what your point is.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Warlock
I'm working on this myself, but don't have much free time right now so it'll take a while. (Won't be online at 8pm EST for the offer above, unfortunately.)

Unless I forget to, I'll post my BattleTag for folks to hop in on it, because I know it's a pain and it's not like I need every single Sumprush that it spawns for myself.
Edited by Moxie on 7/6/2013 12:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Taasia: Thank you very much! And thanks for waiting around for me being confused about daylight savings and getting there late. =P

I'm glad I made it, you're a hunter and a gentleperson! <333
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
I also got in on the action by asking a random alliance on Moonguard to add and invite me. They were kind enough to oblige and I got my beaver.
Reply Quote
Just glad some where able to get it! And to those that missed out, sorry, hope you get yours soon.
Reply Quote
Just glad some where able to get it! And to those that missed out, sorry, hope you get yours soon.

Derp. I just added you because I didn't see the EST part, my bad! Thank you anyhow, very cool of you!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]