Sumprush Rodent

100 Tauren Hunter
Taasia truly came through. I also benefited from his kindness and got a rare within 5 minutes.

Thank you again!
Reply Quote
100 Orc Mage
I will be dropping a crate sometime tomorrow. Depends when I wake up, leave your btag here and I will hit you up a few minutes before I do

(need to go farm 140 or so then I will have my 2k)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Fancy#1114
Reply Quote
Nautik#1305
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Warlock
If I haven't missed this, Moxin#1237.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Mage
I totally got spaced out on this. will be doing it tomorrow. You didn't miss it, I was just being special.

>_>
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Hey Abeblinkin, if you still haven't dropped it, any chance of getting a server time.. well dang that might not work. Your server might be different I guess.

Well if you haven't done it.

Roadkill#1242

Just not sure I'll be on much tonight...
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Warlock
Thank you! <3 After a crappy day, you waiting around for folks who 1. didn't see your request and 2. were hunting for rares made my day brighter. Much appreciated.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I love how people come here to beg someone to do something for them then completely ignore when someone offers to do it in favor of arguing about how they're in the right to ask for something for nothing. If you want the damned rodent I said I'd drop a crate for you. But what are you going to give me in return?

I have started farming the tokens on my mage but I just lack the willpower to finish. I would be willing to do a trade but Im not sure I have anything to give that you would want or need.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]