Raid Testing Schedule - July 1

Game Designer
On Monday, July 1, we will continue testing raid encounters in the Siege of Orgrimmar raid. We'll begin with 10-player Normal testing, and then move on to Heroic and then 25-player mode as the PTR cycle progresses.

Each encounter should be available at approximately the listed times below for all Public Test Realms.

Monday, July 1

Malkorok - 10 Player Normal
10:30 PDT (13:30 EDT, 19:30 CEST)

Siegecrafter Blackfuse - 10 Player Normal
14:00 PDT (17:00 EDT, 23:00 CEST)

Paragons of the Klaxxi - 10 Player Normal
16:00 PDT (19:00 EDT, 01:00 CEST)

As always, this testing schedule is very fluid and subject to the realities of a beta environment. We might have to change the time of a testing session, change the boss being tested, or cancel a test entirely, due to bugs, server hardware issues, etc. Keep an eye on this forum for the latest information, and thank you in advance for testing and providing feedback.

Important Testing Notes

Q: How do I get into the raid zone?

A: In northeastern Vale of Eternal Blossoms, in the exposed foundations of the Mogu'shan Palace, there is a staircase descending towards an instance portal. That is the entrance to the Siege of Orgrimmar raid.

Q: What gear do I use to test the raid?

A: Whatever gear you have. As we did for Throne of Thunder raid testing, we will be scaling players' gear inside the raid in order to facilitate testing. Gear will be scaled (up or down, as appropriate) for the purposes of testing the encounters, depending on difficulty and their location within the zone.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Can't wait to test the Paragons of the Klaxxi. Hopefully it's a little more favorable to Resto Shamans since we didn't get any adjustments in the latest build.
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
90 Human Warrior
Will there be a new ptr build before monday? Testing really should be put on hold with this violently unstable and broken build.
Shield wall is not a cast-able spell (making testing with warrior tanks not desirable)
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9377488351
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9377488491

And a crash bug that affects dealing with certain factions, making it so a lot of people can't even login if their character has rep with certain factions (like the tillers farm NPCs). EDIT> seems this one can be worked around with a fresh ptr copy ensuring the copy has collapsed all reps. a lot of people are maxed out on ptr copies though since they haven't reset since 5.2 ptr.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9377148384
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9377138387
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9377378583
Edited by Omegal on 6/28/2013 6:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
I could have sworn I read somewhere that you guys were gonna cut it out with all day testing marathon crap. I guess on top of jamming content down our throats with no break, we're gonna be forced to do all day testing again. Its either one extreme or the other and frankly you guys are terrible at finding a middle ground.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I'm trying to get some future schedule planning done. Will raid testing only be on Monday and Tuesday?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
If you don't like testing three bosses in one day, you could probably just...like...not do it.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
I am quite confused about the times.

Is PDT pacific time?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Already almost halfway done with 10N, slow down! :o
Reply Quote
88 Dwarf Shaman
I agree with the point Omegal raises. Along with Warriors having Shield Wall broken and the whole rep issue, there's the Shaman Flame Shock Lava Burst proc bug.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I am quite confused about the times.

Is PDT pacific time?

Ya, if your central say the first test is at 10:30 PDT, then its at 12:30 CST and so forth
Reply Quote
Do you HAVE to do it on my 25th bday Blizz? REALLY?!
Reply Quote
Will warrior shield wall be fixed prior to this test?
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Well, I hope, and I really do hope, that Blizz can fix the "awesome" lag issues that are so rampant on the PTR. I would like to be able to run a few of the new raids, but the lag is so bad, that after an hour in Q, they wipe on trash, due to the lag, and leave. Blizz..... Please fix the issue. ( There is no rhyme or reason for it.)
Other then that, I look forward to the new raids.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
I could have sworn I read somewhere that you guys were gonna cut it out with all day testing marathon crap. I guess on top of jamming content down our throats with no break, we're gonna be forced to do all day testing again. Its either one extreme or the other and frankly you guys are terrible at finding a middle ground.

So you're objecting to Blizzard giving us more content, quicker? Take a break yourself you bloody maniac. No one is telling you to keep up with it. Believe it or not there's a whole world outside of Warcraft. If this is your life then maybe you should be more grateful, because if we were to listen to your selfish remarks WoW would be a pretty boring game.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
07/01/2013 03:42 AMPosted by Typhy

So you're objecting to Blizzard giving us more content, quicker? Take a break yourself you bloody maniac. No one is telling you to keep up with it. Believe it or not there's a whole world outside of Warcraft. If this is your life then maybe you should be more grateful, because if we were to listen to your selfish remarks WoW would be a pretty boring game.
this^
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Is testing still sleighed as is? Saw a system message for Siegebreaker at 1600 PDT at the end of Malkorok testing which would meaning Klaxxi was pushed off to another day?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Anasterian laggy? Need to restart the world servers or something? :P
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
07/01/2013 12:34 PMPosted by Soakeyy

this^

Don't take this the wrong way but both of you are LFR players and don't really have a clue what the game is like in a high end raiding environment.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]