Unfair advantage in pvp

86 Human Paladin
Alchemy Blacksmithing; Enchanting; Herbalism. Inscription; Jewelcrafting; Leatherworking. Mining skinning tailoring First aid Archeaology Cooking fishing.
Why are all of these professions allowed in pvp but engineering
isn't???
Reply Quote
86 Human Paladin
Why are wow consumers playing engineering nerfed when all other professions arnt?
Also is it illegal to allow me to play the game the way I want to as an engineer?
Or is this just an unfair advantage all other players are allowed to use there professions skills except pvp engineers? Why??
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
If only engineers had some sort of glove enchant that gave a temporary stat boost, or maybe even shot rockets! That would be neat.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
If only engineers had some sort of glove enchant that gave a temporary stat boost, or maybe even shot rockets! That would be neat.
Reply Quote
Archaeology in arena!

1 sec guys gotta solve these dwarven baby socks
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
what
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
OP engineering is allowed in arena, not your boots, or your glider but if you put Synapse Springs. on your glove they are usable, giving you another strength/agi/int on use trinket. I would say this makes up for the fact that you cant use your boots, but honestly who would want to use their boots in arena ? i mean rocket fuel leak at the start..... meh.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
06/30/2013 09:29 AMPosted by Sammilee
ut honestly who would want to use their boots in arena

Apparently a lot of people, because they used to do it.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
u wot m8?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Well no profession gives an advantage at 130 so you've got nothing to complain about.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
I would love to drop Herbalism and take engineering, but since i don't have a miner and my server is.... awful for the ah, I'm stuck.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
fishing 2stronk
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
I would love to drop Herbalism and take engineering, but since i don't have a miner and my server is.... awful for the ah, I'm stuck.

so level a miner?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Alchemy Blacksmithing; Enchanting; Herbalism. Inscription; Jewelcrafting; Leatherworking. Mining skinning tailoring First aid Archeaology Cooking fishing.
isn't???

engineering is the strongest arena profession for probably every DPS spec
Edited by Datahsz on 6/30/2013 12:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
isn't???

Absolutely wrong, bs is better.
Edited by Getright on 6/30/2013 12:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Absolutely wrong, bs is better.

Engineering lets you have a 1minute on-use DPS cooldown without using the PVP trinket...

Then you can combine the engineering gloves with the proc trinket for even higher burst.

although it loses its value as gear progresses :(
Reply Quote
Rofl fishing? Wot is this thread supposed to be a joke?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Nerf keybinds, too OP against clickers.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
WTB Arcane bombs an iron grenades usable in arenas!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]