<Sic Temper Tyrannis> Recruiting All

We are a level 25 guild that is accepting all levels and classes. We offer free repairs, 7 bank tabs, and a fun, helpful atmosphere. Currently, we are a social guild looking to increase our numbers but our hope is to create a core 10 man group as soon as we get the people. We provide any and all of the raid mats you need, no contributions needed. We hope that by providing you with what you need you will be able to focus on your toon and become a valuable player to our group. We will also accept any smaller guilds willing to merge with ours. If you have any questions or would like an invite, pst Morosas or Tinkerman.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Agreed
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I approve this message
Reply Quote
The guild is growing rapidly. We have a lot of very nice folks now. We would like to see some 510+ Item level geared tanks and dps join so we can start raiding TOT.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Someone gimme some cookies!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Tanks would be nice
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Ok, we will be recruiting the following for our core raid group.
Monk healer
Priest Shadow/heal (good with dispels)
Lock
Mage
Contact us if your toon is 510+ geared and skilled.
Raid days look to be wed-thurs. 7-10pm.
We will provide raid mats, repairs ample flasks combat pots food etc..
We are not looking for people that qq on wipes and have goldfish onfire. This is a progression raid group. We want serious attention to non afk fast recovery people that are looking for that core spot they have been waiting for. If you are the type of person that enrage timers get you working at it harder then contact us and lets see what you got.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I am up early for my job, so I like your raid times (AKA not until 12AM weekdays.) When are you guys looking to raid? I'm working diligently on getting my gear up to snuff for end-game raiding and am in the process of looking through potential guilds, but it seems I fall shy of your gear requirement.

Anyways, quick sales pitch: I know my class, am competitive in DPS, have a good bit of end-game raiding experience (been around since Vanilla,) and am pretty relaxed. If interested, feel free to PM me in-game.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Raiders needed:
Tanks
Lock
Shadow Priest
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Still looking for Tanks
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]