Suggestions for theme team

90 Night Elf Rogue
Yes, yes, I know. Theme teams are awful. I don't really plain on running this in anything serious, but I just want to have it to pull out for fun.

So. Lost Girl themed: I've got a Lil' Bad Wolf named Dyson, an Unborn Val'kyr named Tamsin. I need something that's succubus-like. Maybe a Harpy Youngling?
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
I call my team consisting of Lil' Ragnaros, Direhorn Runt and Pygmy Direhorn Larry, Daryll and Daryll (from the Bob Newhart Show for you young people out there.)
Reply Quote
92 Gnome Death Knight
I call my team consisting of Lil' Ragnaros, Direhorn Runt and Pygmy Direhorn Larry, Daryll and Daryll (from the Bob Newhart Show for you young people out there.)

Technically, the name of that show was just Newhart. The Bob Newhart Show was aired earlier, and wasn't about a Vermont innkeeper.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
... maybe I'll do a team named Robert, Emily and Howard.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid

Technically, the name of that show was just Newhart. The Bob Newhart Show was aired earlier, and wasn't about a Vermont innkeeper.

Wasn't it all a dream from The Bob Newhart Show? ;)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Yes, yes, I know. Theme teams are awful. I don't really plain on running this in anything serious, but I just want to have it to pull out for fun.

So. Lost Girl themed: I've got a Lil' Bad Wolf named Dyson, an Unborn Val'kyr named Tamsin. I need something that's succubus-like. Maybe a Harpy Youngling?

You could use the male Winter's Helper and call him Trick, instead.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
My team is all based on Soundwave's cassettes.

I got:
A Personal World Destroyer named Rumble(complete with piston pumping earthquakes).
A Dark Phoenix Hatchling named Laserbeak(who even shoots lasers)
And a Feline Familiar named Ravage.

Most of my other regulars are named after some of his lesser known cassettes.
My Kun-Lai Runt is named Frenzy.
My Gilnean Raven is named Buzzsaw.
My Snarly is named Slugfest.

You get the idea.
Edited by Vespero on 7/9/2013 7:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]