Yijiao's Pet Assistance Program

90 Night Elf Druid
As I continued to fly around finding Val'kyrs, I realized that I am far too bored. So I thought I would help foster a growing pet battle community.

There are a few services that I would like to render people to create more well rounded battle teams, players, and foster a more competitive environment. So I decided I would render a few services to the community should people seek some assistance.

1. Wild Pet Acquisition-I will assist players in hunting down specific pets with specific breeds and, potentially, specific qualities. I have access to both a PvE and RP server(up to northrend for this). My alliance is on PvE and my horde is on an RP server which will help me help you. Because I have no idea how this will go, I am going to make a 'will not do' list.

Will Not Do: Weather Pets, Minfernal, and I reserve the right to add some.

2. Tradable Pet Leveling-I am willing to level that pet you want in your PvP comp, but don't have the patience to level. I actually enjoy the leveling process and certainly don't mind helping people. So many teams seem to underachieve because people don't have that last piece of the puzzle. I would like to help you get to the point where you can enjoy PvP battles because you have options.

I have no current plans for payment. Honestly, I don't think I would charge anything for helping find pet. As for pet leveling, I would want to discuss this before someone beforehand.

I have no idea how this will go, but if it does anything to alleviate my boredom, it could be worth it!
Edited by Yijiao on 7/6/2013 10:57 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
bump for people doing nice things. You certainly posted good info in my thread. :^)

Curious... how would you actually trade pets? I didn't think you could trade items cross-realm.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Pets are account wide. You can create a level 1 on my server and I can get it from you. It is quite easy.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Able to aid in finding a Unborn Valk?? :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Sure...give me your battletag and I will find one and let you know.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
fernandes412#1605
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Wow, you are awesome! :D

I'd love some help!

Add me Noelani#1543
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I wouldn't mind a little help in finding a val'kyr, well 2 actually but one of them is a gift for my little brother as a surprise. Kekeke. I wouldn't mind tipping you for the assist though or if you need any other kind of help, feel free to say it aswell.

Manic#1502 is my battletag but im at work atm :) thanks bro! I'll think of other stuff if I can to keep you busy haah.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Working on finding some Valks this morning. I will let you guys know.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Noelani? As in Thunderlord? Girl, you crazy.

Anyway, I am holding a val'kyr for one of you...depending on if any of you is on.

EDIT: Holding it now for about 20 minutes...anyone else who drops by the thread may put their tag here as well.
Edited by Yijiao on 7/4/2013 10:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Given away to someone else. Going for another. I hope someone logs on.

EDIT: Holding another...let me know.
Edited by Yijiao on 7/4/2013 11:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I got rid of that one and another, but I have yet another Valk. Hopefully some of you are on.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I am now! I apologize I was at work at the time :c but I'm on now! dunno if you are.
I added you to my friendlist~ so if you see me hit me up

EDIT: Well ill be at work tomorrow all day until 6pm central so imma let my brother to come and post here and you can deal with him! Thanks again man.

My brothers IGN are either Lestara or Tylelis :)
Edited by Zelkovaniku on 7/4/2013 10:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Hey I'm Zelkovaniku's bro. Thanks so much for doing this.

My battletag is Pharos#1606
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Are you still offering this? I've been trying like hell to get an unborn. moseskarada#1398. I've got horde and alliance toons.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I am indeed.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Please if you can find me a valk as well.. It would be much appreciated and we can do the "Perfect Strangers dance of joy" if you know what that is lol..

thanks
Shiz#1238
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Awh, Yiji is gonna get bored due to so many valks xD.

Lets find him something different! *searches his list* hmm.. I need a list of rare pets! xD must look.

PS: One more valk for me~
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
i Woud liek the valk.
add aresany#1358
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
If you can help me find a HH Unborn Val, that'll be perfect :)
Rarity doesn't matter.

Squi#1510

Thanks
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]