dks up
disc fine
rdruid fine
rsham up
MW fine
locks up
ferals op
ele op

What happened to rogues and mages?? Did we get deleted and I didn't get the memo?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
nerf rets

Nerf everything except rogues.

this is my oppinionHunters op rets op warriors opdks up disc fine rdruid fine rsham upMW finelocks up ferals opele op rogues underpowered

Forgot rogues.

nerf all the things except rogues

Cool.

So rogues are underpowered now that we got that down we can buff them.

:)
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warrior
if yuo think rogues will be underpowered next patch you must have complete down syndrome.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
KGB
if yuo think rogues will be underpowered next patch you must have complete down syndrome.

Combat isn't even a spec, rogues are not allowed to do arena or PVP as combat even though woundman has some how managed to slip thought the cracks all these years.

Also 5.4 does not count yet; its still in PTR and what you are experiencing on PTR is COMBAT ROGUES op broken !@# PVE set bonus wearing T16 equipped Killing spree..

Realize that this kind of crap should not go live and if it does............. I doubt that it will, but if it does it will not last long on live..... a week or two as most because the QQ would reach the sky in 3 min flat.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
This is something that I kinda don't understand. I agree our damage can get absolutely ridiculous during cds, but it was always that way for the most part. Aside from getting wings down to 2-min cd, what exactly happened that suddenly made ret op?
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
This is something that I kinda don't understand. I agree our damage can get absolutely ridiculous during cds, but it was always that way for the most part. Aside from getting wings down to 2-min cd, what exactly happened that suddenly made ret op?

ret healing was buffed, not anywhere near cata ret off-healing; but just strong enough to save team mates from being killed and more than enough to cause rage within the pvp playerbase.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
07/06/2013 12:47 PMPosted by Khlause

Combat isn't even a spec, rogues are not allowed to do arena or PVP as combat even though woundman has some how managed to slip thought the cracks all these years.

Also 5.4 does not count yet; its still in PTR and what you are experiencing on PTR is COMBAT ROGUES op broken !@# PVE set bonus wearing T16 equipped Killing spree..

Realize that this kind of crap should not go live and if it does............. I doubt that it will, but if it does it will not last long on live..... a week or two as most because the QQ would reach the sky in 3 min flat.

You and I both know KS change wont make it past PTR.

There's no "If It does"

It wont.
Reply Quote
5 Night Elf Warrior
this is my oppinion
Hunters op
rets op
warriors op
dks up
disc fine
rdruid fine
rsham up
MW fine
locks up
ferals op
ele op

Hunters OP - agreed

Rets OP - mixed feelings. Burst is overpowered but if the burst gets nerfed then something has to be done about that sustain and how squishy they are. I suspect they won't need many nerfs after hunters are nerfed.

Warriors OP - Disagree. Warriors are garbo. Easily trained, bad sustained damage, good burst but not OP like Ret burst. Archaic mechanics, weakest execute in the game. (60k execute crits with c-smash up - awesome stuff Blizz)

Death Knights UP - Disagree. They are underrated. Necrotic is overtuned, if it got nerfed then maybe DK's could use some buffs.

Disc fine - Maybe, though they really need to lose cyclone from symbiosis. They might be fine when hunter cleaves get toned down and other healers get brought up.

Resto Druid fine - Agreed.

Resto Sham UP - Agreed.

MW Fine - Agreed.

Locks UP - I agree for 5.4, but they are fine as of now in 5.3

Ferals OP - Obviously

Ele OP - I was going to post something but then I got globaled by an ele shaman

Rogue - Fine, other classes need to be adjusted.

Mage - OP, if hunters, ELE and ferals weren't destroying the ladders people would still be crying about Mages and for good reason. Too much damage when they burst

Boomkin Fine
Edited by Bewildomor on 7/7/2013 6:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Mage - OP, if hunters, ELE and ferals weren't destroying the ladders people would still be crying about Mages and for good reason. Too much damage when they burst

the difference between our burst and others is that it's easily anticipated, negated, and countered.

the stars in the universe have to be aligned by God himself for a mage to global someone.
Reply Quote
1 Tauren Druid
Hunters OP - Dont really need to state the obvious here

Rets OP - Yep, Way too much off healing

Warriors - Fine

Death Knights - Fine

Disc OP - Reached 1850 wearing half of last years level 85 arena season gear in 2's

Resto UP - Completely naked after Tree of Life

Resto Sham - Fine

MW OP - Needs mobility nerf, dps off healing nerf

Locks OP - Fear never breaks on damage

Ferals OP - Shape shift out of nearly all cc

Ele OP - 0 to 500k damage in under 3 seconds

Rogue UP

Mage OP - And always will be

Boomkin - Fine
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
Look at the ladder
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
07/04/2013 06:37 PMPosted by Fuzzywuzze
Druid

Omfg Feral, when I see a 1700+ in 2s and I see feral / Disc I think omfg most hated comp. But ferals are INC nerf. Priests should not get cyclone...

Just IMO, so no need for anyone to have a rage fit

Well since I play feral and am up there in the 1700+ in 2's I've only faced one disc/feral against my comp of feral/mw monk.
That feral/disc comp is not very good at all, all you need to do is focus the feral, we dont have very good survivability once everything is gone. Survive the burst, cc the feral through it then nuke him.
So basically once you survive that burst chain cc that priest and nuke that feral. Its very easy to counter that comp.
The comp im using right now is extremely OP since we can paralyze (6 seconds), stun (4 seconds), Cyclone (6 seconds), none of these shair a DR.

Edit: If the priest is keeping you locked down hard, dont be bad and actually interupt him as much as possible, especially the dominate mind. If theyre any good the feral will stun you when hes doing dominate mind, if that happens, oh well D:

You weren't facing a good feral disc then. They have plenty of options especially against feral/MW. Cyclone to DR, Bash, Fear, MC. Constantly. You will never have enough interrupts. That and then you have to kill through life swap, dispersion, pain suppression, HotW, and fur wall. It's just ridiculous. Priests need to lose cyclone.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Feral, ele and hunters are a joke and need nerfing to the ground.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]