Iluminated Healing

90 Human Hunter
Is there a bug with this in PvP Arena?

My Pally friend says that his Illuminated Healing doesn't stack up. When he heals me I don't get a larger bubble, it just starts going down with no damage hitting me. Anyone know what's up with this or can explain what's going on? Also he uses Eternal Flame so that it refreshes.

EDIT: He just said he was using it outside arena and it worked fine, stacked up to 133k(While in Arena he says it doesn't even go to 35k). Could battle fatigue or anything have something to do with this? Haha Idk Holy Pally very much, just making this post for a friend.

Thanks in advance.
Edited by Kazzu on 7/5/2013 10:48 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
The Paladin I run 2's/3's with is having the same issue.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Works fine for in in bgs and arena
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
There was a recent hotfix to address this, actually:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/9687729/53_Hotfixes_June_24-6_24_2013 (it's actually from July 9, they got the date wrong in the address)

Mastery: Illuminated Healing's damage absorption shield should now properly interact with Battle Fatigue on both the initial application and when refreshed. Previously, Battle Fatigue was being incorrectly applied to the damage absorption shield a second time on refresh.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]