Regarding Prot Paladin Changes for 5.4

90 Human Paladin
Ha, I love it. Pally tanks may have to cut back on haste for mana (assuming, of course, the mana regen boost isn't enough and Blizz refuses to hotfix to address the issue) and suddenly some people just lose it. "Wut, I may need to get my tank some traditional tank gear and not be OP anymore?! Nuuuuuuuuuu"

XD Oh, I'm dyin' over here...

EDIT: I apologize, this was grossly immature. But soooooooo satisfying. I couldn't help myself. :D
Edited by Benemus on 9/9/2013 4:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Ha, I love it. Pally tanks may have to cut back on haste for mana (assuming, of course, the mana regen boost isn't enough and Blizz refuses to hotfix to address the issue) and suddenly some people just lose it. "Wut, I may need to get my tank some traditional tank gear and not be OP anymore?! Nuuuuuuuuuu"

XD Oh, I'm dyin' over here...

I wouldn't go digging a grave for yourself just yet. This thread is pretty old.

(Yes, I know you weren't the one who necroed this, but seriously, it's been quite a while since this was even an issue.)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Oh wow, you're right. Welp, never mind then! XD
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
EDIT: I apologize, this was grossly immature. But soooooooo satisfying. I couldn't help myself. :D

Couldn't help making an !@# out of yourself about a thread that predates the fix to the mana issues with GbtL ?

There are no more mana issues since the 15% regen was put in, more than a month ago. We can safely go above and beyond the soft cap of 50%.

I know you're on a crusade against proper tanking stats for Paladins, but really, this was taking it a bit far and just showing your bias and bad attitude in general.
Edited by Berith on 9/9/2013 6:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
i lol'd
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
^
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Glad my sub ends on the 12th!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]