Setting up ToT 10M pug Tuesday 8/6

90 Worgen Rogue
Looking to try my luck in some ToT 10m normal, non raid finder.

Not looking to swap guilds and raid 2-3 times a week. Just looking for casual raid nigh twhere we might maybe get 5 bosses down? Don't honestly care if we get that many, just wanna see some non raid finder content.

I have done no ToT outside of RF, or any of the other raids in MoP for that matter. I have watched videos on strats, can't say that I know them 100% but I think i'd do ok.

Send in-game mail if anybody has anything going on.
Edited by Mengle on 8/1/2013 8:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Mengle, I'll try to see if anyone in guild would want to go on an alt sometime and also see if we can pug a few people. 5 bosses should be possible if we have competent tanks/healers. I know pugs are a rare sight on realm atm.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Yeah I am confident there is a group from guild that would be interested in this.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I would be bery interested in joing a tot group. Message me in game or send me a mail if you ever find one/get one started.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
I never see anyone trying to pug anything but world bosses. If you guys need another solid player to fill, hit me up. Typically I heal on my shaman for my guild runs.

-Spoof
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I raid Mon-wed 8-11 and dps on this toon, you yall need a hunter I'd love to dps for you :)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Ok. So I still have yet to do normal tot. So I have decided I am going to start a pug 10m normal tot.

Date will be this Tuesday(8/6), Wednesday*8/7) if people show up Tuesday and want to continue on Wednesday.

Raid will start at 7:30 and go till most likley 9:30-10 depending on if everybody in the group wan'ts to continue.

Looking to set up a raid comp of 2 tanks, 3 healers 5 dps. Either combination of 3 melee 2 ranged or 3 ranged 2 melee will be fine. It would be nice if a healer could have an OS for DPS and geared enough for the encounters.

I make no promises of going 12/12, 7/12, or even 4/12. It will all depend on each individuals skill level and how we work together as a team. If you want to perform at the best of your ability it would be kind if you could bring your own flasks and buff food, as well as healing potions and what not. I will bring some feasts for us to munch on.

I will ask GM of Visceral if it is possible to burrow their vent for a night or two but in the event it will be full if anybody has a vent we could use that would be great. Otherwise we can type stuff out.

I will contact people that have already posted to see if they are interested. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED SEND ME LETTER IN GAME.

As far as requirements to enter, you must be atleast 5/13 Heroic and have legendary cloak.... No im kidding. Just please understand the encounter and have the gear to support the DPS/Healing/Survivability that is needed. If you only know the first 2 bosses, please read up on atleast 6/12.

I will get to work on planning some general strategies for the encounters but considering I don't know the raid makeup we may have to tweak it some when we get there.

Hoping this can work out so we can get some gear before 5.4 hits and maybe we can set up a pug 10m SoO. But let's not get ahead of ourselves.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman

I will ask GM of Visceral if it is possible to burrow their vent for a night or two but in the event it will be full if anybody has a vent we could use that would be great. Otherwise we can type stuff out.

Once you've effectively burrowed Visceral's vent, you can borrow ours while tom grabs a shovel and recovers his vent from the ground.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest

Once you've effectively burrowed Visceral's vent, you can borrow ours while tom grabs a shovel and recovers his vent from the ground.

Era :(
If he buries your vent, how will people use it to avoid getting on Mumble? THINK OF THE PEOPLE ERA!!!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
I don't get it.
EDIT: No need to burrow a vent. Got it covered.

If you don't have vent n want to be in this run, uou should get it.
Edited by Mengle on 8/1/2013 12:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Burrow : hole or tunnel dug up by an animal
Borrow : receive something temporarily and expected to return that said object.
Edited by Eratub on 8/1/2013 1:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Ah, making fun of a spelling error. Ok. I can laugh now. Wanna come and make fun of our raiding errors? nvm
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Making fun of our own raiding errors tonight
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]