trouble with my paladin

So I have made a human protection paladin and I am having some trouble with it. My paladin is level 25 and I am trying to make a good rotation so that I am not constantly struggling with keeping agro. Another thing I am having trouble with is what stats to look for in weapons and armor. Any help would be appreciated!!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
At that level, you want strength and stamina. The secondary stats don't matter much. Avoid intellect and agility unless they're paired with strength for whatever crazy reason.

Also, make sure you have Righteous Fury up. It's a massive threat increase which should eliminate most aggro problems. Use Reckoning to taunt mobs back to you if you lose aggro.
Reply Quote
Alright thanks for the tips I will give it a try!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
Don't stress it too much either. At that level you're going to be competing with fully decked out heirloom alts. Frustrating but just roll with it. Either everything dies, or they will and you tank on.
Reply Quote
Okay now what would I want to look for if my Pally is in the 40's-50's and what rotations would be good?
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
Okay now what would I want to look for if my Pally is in the 40's-50's and what rotations would be good?

Gear at that level is going to be the same. It's not really going to change until 80+ when you start seeing more choices in secondary stats.

For rotation, just follow the Prot guide stickied here ( http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7005430614 ), ignoring abilities you don't have yet.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Use CLCProt to get a feel for the single and multiple target rotations. It's an excellent addon and has plenty of forums and videos for configuration.

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/protection-rotation-helper-clcpr
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]