Lvl 100 talents?

90 Goblin Rogue
Before giving your opinions on the matter lets assume three things
1: lvl-100 will be the max of wow, no more lvling etc. Not saying it is but for the sake of the post.
2: The talent system stays generally the same as in reach lvl-100 pick one of three talent/spells
3: Blizz basically says, "Well this is it guys, wow's basically so lets screw balance and just give all classes the most crazy talents for reaching the end."

So what would you guys like as your FINAL raid boss caliber powers?
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
lets assume three things

You go ahead and assume those.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
2: The talent system stays generally the same as in reach lvl-100 pick one of three talent/spells
This is so hard to assume, seems to get redone each expansion as of late.

Chaos Rain would be my talent i would want, replaces rain of fire, chaos bolts rain upon the targeted area
Reply Quote
87 Tauren Druid
Mage Talent - Pick of the Litter

You stun your opponent for 20 seconds, but are unable to attack them in this time. Instead, you're given access to all of their abilities and can select Three of them to use for the rest of the week.

Each new talent has the prefix of 'Arcane', 'Icy', or 'Flaming' depending on your spec added onto the front of the talent name, but otherwise functions the same.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
07/07/2013 09:24 AMPosted by Effulgent
This is so hard to assume, seems to get redone each expansion as of late.

Chaos Rain would be my talent i would want, replaces rain of fire, chaos bolts rain upon the targeted area

o_o

O_O

well he said raid boss caliber, so it is strong, and avoidable.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
The max lvl programmed into wow is 250.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Lol, I'm not saying any of this is real, its just a goof around thread, But I love the Rain of chaos, that would be the most epic thing ever! And the giant light beam of ultimate justice pally thing would be wicked cool.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
I'm throwing in a warlock Idea!

Dark Portal: Summon an incredibly powerful creature from the twisting nether to destroy your enemies. (Would be like old doomgaurd where you have to instantly enslave it afterwards or it would start killing everything. On level of how powerful it would be...Uh..On scale with the Brawl'gar arena, A kind of elite mob that can be solo'd but comes with mechanics that make it very deadly.)
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
Mega Atomic Wedgie (Replaces Sap)
Requires Stealth

Stuns target for 30 sec. Deals 30% of Target's total health instantly with the remaining being dealt every 3 second for 30 sec.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
I love the warriors!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Mage Spell: Teleport City

You summon a random capital city to fall upon your target. Stunning them for 8 seconds if they even survive. 3 minute CD
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Rogue one: Shank

You "Lose" your weapon in your enemy, stunning them for 5secs and disarming your off hand weapon, while shanked the enemy takes damage equal to weapon damage for one second forever..or until they die, whichever comes first.
Reply Quote
71 Blood Elf Monk
07/07/2013 09:21 AMPosted by Shockturion
lets assume three things

You go ahead and assume those.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]