Picking a server

90 Pandaren Warrior
I don't know where else to post this so ill plop it here. My servers horde side is all but dead and i was wondering what realm is well populated. I'm kinda sick of guilds that just do nothing but sit around and not talk. There is one raiding guild on the server(horde side) and they aren't looking for any more members. If anyone has any good suggestions please tell me :)
Reply Quote
area 52.
bleeding hollow.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Kel'thuzad.

... I can't say that with a straight face.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
area 52.
bleeding hollow.

Only if you like que times.
Reply Quote
area 52.
bleeding hollow.

trying to help here... no queue times plus the place is bustling with pvp.
both are pvp server.

as for the above poster don't believe him he doesn't want his fun ruined.
Edited by Gistene on 7/7/2013 1:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Horde side :p i should have put that. Idk about que times. I just want to be on a server that isnt full of people who dont care about raiding
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
try uldum. i hear the mighty murlocs guild is recruiting :D
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock

trying to help here... no queue times plus the place is bustling with pvp.
both are pvp server.

as for the above poster don't believe him he doesn't want his fun ruined.

BH has que times. How is that fun for anyone? INB4 rant about how imbalanced it is.
Reply Quote
99 Night Elf Rogue
Don't forget about the upcoming VR feature. If money is tight (multi-char transfer) and you can stand to wait to see if it will roll out with patch 5.4, you may want to hunker down.

Even if after implementation you still wind up transferring, the landscape of the destination will have altered, perhaps significantly.

Best wishes.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Many high-pop servers will have queue times. Take a look at the top raiding guilds and see what servers they're on. It's a pretty sure bet that those top guilds will only be on solidly populated worlds.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
kj full try tich
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
This is the most helpful thing anyone has said on the forums to me :) thank you very very much!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Kel'thuzad.... I can't say that with a straight face.

Bahahahahaha

I was alliance on KT when MOP came out - I think I saw only 3 horde during my whole time leveling from 85-90.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
BH has que times. How is that fun for anyone? INB4 rant about how imbalanced it is.

BH has queue times during prime time but I haven't encountered any long queue times - NOTHING like Area 52s queue times.

And BH didn't have any before that sale (that I ever saw) - it'll go down again. Although when 5.4 comes out...*shudder*
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest

And with a mighty battle cry the guild charges (world boss)
"aurrrrrrrrruuuuggguglugglugglugluguaa,
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
One more tip for Illidan, you will get guild invite spam every minute or less. Don't get angry just use what is available to you, and in this case there is quite a bit of unclaimed gold laying around that is nice to prospect on a daily basis with an alt or two. Just stand next to the guild bank vault and accept invites. Check the guild bank, lots of them leave tabs open (sometimes even raw gold allowance withdraw). Take whatever you can. I use an addon called auctionator so I have a good idea of what stuff is worth, often times the best stuff is stacks of frostweave or embersilk. The whole process should take you less than 30 seconds, leave guild, await your next guild invite 30 seconds later, rinse and repeat. I made about 2000g yesterday in one hour on my level 13 alt ;).

You sound like a real asset to the server!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter

And with a mighty battle cry the guild charges (world boss)
"aurrrrrrrrruuuuggguglugglugglugluguaa,

lmao XD i freakin love ya. made me giggle there
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]