Green Battle Stones

100 Blood Elf Warlock
So.... anything on the horizon for these lovely green turds? I have about 55 of them in my bags (between toons) right now, just *praying* they make some kind of use for them. I'd love to be able to turn ten of them into a blue stone. Like they are doing for the family specific stones into general blue stones next patch.

Anyone heard anything like that? Looking for a reason to keep these things... I know the second I vendor them for one copper they're going to be transmutable in some way. arrrgghhh
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
07/08/2013 10:50 PMPosted by Arkah
I'd love to be able to turn ten of them into a blue stone.

I agree. Right now they are just taking up space in my bank. I don't want to throw them out because I am hoping something will be done with them. Even if we get to trade them for the xp treats.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
i'm just using them willy-nilly on my poor quality pets. didn't even consider them being used for something in the future. XD
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
07/08/2013 10:50 PMPosted by Arkah
Like they are doing for the family specific stones into general blue stones next patch.

o_o

wtb details
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
So.... anything on the horizon for these lovely green turds? I have about 55 of them in my bags (between toons) right now, just *praying* they make some kind of use for them. I'd love to be able to turn ten of them into a blue stone. Like they are doing for the family specific stones into general blue stones next patch.

Anyone heard anything like that? Looking for a reason to keep these things... I know the second I vendor them for one copper they're going to be transmutable in some way. arrrgghhh

Unless they plan on introducing epic quality pets, I seriously doubt they're going to make it any easier to upgrade pets to rare.

Even if they did, considering how easy it is to get green stones (justice vendor), it certainly wouldn't come from those.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
i'm just using them willy-nilly on my poor quality pets. didn't even consider them being used for something in the future. XD

Hey, at least you have a use for them! ...I had all my wild pets at uncommon if not rare by the time the battlestones were introduced.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock

Unless they plan on introducing epic quality pets, I seriously doubt they're going to make it any easier to upgrade pets to rare.

Even if they did, considering how easy it is to get green stones (justice vendor), it certainly wouldn't come from those.

I'd forgotten about that... I didn't even think people would use JP for these stones. They're more useful as conversion to honor (at least for me).

I'm still hopeful.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I currently have over 200 of the suckers, just holding on to them hoping they make something to do with them
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
07/08/2013 11:20 PMPosted by Gulder
Like they are doing for the family specific stones into general blue stones next patch.

o_o

wtb details

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/10158897#pet

3 family stones => 1 market flawless.

I doubt anything will be done for the polished stones sadly.
Reply Quote
74 Troll Shaman
The people at Blizzard are still insisting that the green stones are useful, in spite of all evidence to the contrary, so I very much doubt that there will ever be any changes to them.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
I doubt anything will be done for the polished stones sadly.

They should do a similar system, where you can trade up stones.

Say, 5 green stones for a random blue stone.

It would make the bloody things useful at least, considering you get one from every other PvP win.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter

I had a few white pets that I had only for their skins. Those quickly became uncommon.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
BnB
I always think blizz is crazy with the it isn't meant for the hardcore player(see: not us) until I pvp a team with green qualities in it.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
I have already destroyed about 25 of these worthless green stones. They drop like water after a pvp battles but I haven't seen any rare stone drops in at least 30 days after a pvp match.

No, they still drop. I've seen probably two blue stones drop for me this week. But I'd still love the green stones to be useful.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
I have been hoping for the same. I have all my pets uncommon or better and nothing left to catch. I keep getting these and justice points...with no use for either.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]