Crit,Haste,or Mastery?

100 Draenei Paladin
Talents are always a hard thing. Encounter X favours talent Y over Z.

Eg: I don't normally take Clemency but for fights that were solo tanked and were tank debuffs to clear I'd always take it. Likewise, I prefer PoJ (feels far too slow at 100% run speed!) but for some encounters LAotL is better.

I probably should have noticed that .. like I said, it was a very quick look. :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
sorry if I cant take you seriously mr lvl 21 ret pally

Told you grog that this'll happen lol.

sorry if I cant take you seriously mr lvl 21 ret pally, my gems are to fill in a small amount of hit and expertise to hit the amount I need instead of trying to reforge a lot of 1 stat into too much hit or expertise. my trinkets are just fine str is your primary stat which = more dps so GTFO kid and go lvl.

There's so much bad in this I don't even know where to start.
Reply Quote
93 Dwarf Paladin
07/10/2013 06:23 PMPosted by Maebyfunke
sorry if I cant take you seriously mr lvl 21 ret pally

Told you grog that this'll happen lol.

Isn't even the first time recently, and I knew it would happen - just like it happened when I was posting on my Druid, 'cause Worgen racial top hat is spiffy OP!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
07/10/2013 05:25 PMPosted by Ðanté
I'm almost positive that every single time I've ever looked to noxxic for advice in terms of gearing or speccing for PvP, it's been 100% wrong. I gave up on that site a long time ago.Maybe it gives good advice for PvE though, I honestly wouldn't know. But like I said, for PvP, My Reforge Best Reforge. 15.5% haste, 15.25% crit, 22% mastery. Holla

I love the fact that you give no reasons to why noxxic is "100% wrong" other than its just saying its 100% wrong.

Quote " But like I said, for PvP, My Reforge Best Reforge"

maybe you should learn how to make a legible understandable sentence before trying to prove your 100% wrong point.

lol

In that instance, I'm using '100% wrong' to mean 'entirely incorrect'. Sorry if that wasn't legible enough for you. My handwriting could certainly use some work.

But anyways, like I was saying before, My Reforge Still Best Reforge.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]