Hyjal Kids Hyjal Wife (PVP Guild) Recruiting

Now just a few weeks old, we are slowly building our numbers and becoming a little more well known throughout the realm. This guild was started by a group of friends passionate about PVP in an effort to share it with the rest of Steamwheedle Cartel. We are looking for anyone that is remotely interested in PVP. Our guild is always engaging in battlegrounds and arenas. We have also recently started running rated battlegrounds. Our rated battlegrounds are run by players who have run over 2000 MMR (matchmaking rating). We have a range of different players in our guild. Whether you are just starting out in PvP or are a 2200 experienced player, we have a spot here for you. If you want to begin learning more about PVP, find a good arena or battleground group, or even just level up an alt, send one of our officers a whisper to learn more about the opportunities here for you!
Reply Quote
I am looking for a PvP guild for rated battlegrounds. I am a Monk healer. Looking for a permanent spot on a RBG team.
Reply Quote
Send me an in game tell next time you can! We can discuss all the details.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]