LF Shaman for Challenge Modes

90 Undead Priest
We're looking for 1 elem. Shaman to join our group for challenge modes. We have a Blood DK (Vareth) myself (disc) for heals, a ret pali and a lock.

We are in the pacific time zone looking to do 1-2 nights per week. Due to work schedules, we are looking at fluctuating times.

We have our own mumble server, so communication is not an issue, though you must have a mic.

You must supply your own flasks, food and potions, a calm attitude and some dedication.

If you have any questions you can whisper myself or Vareth in-game.
Edited by Faoliin on 7/9/2013 1:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
If you want I'd join you as azazal dps destro/aff 532 ilvl warlock. I know gear scales down I also have old darkmoon trinket in bank for heroic challenges. 314-882-9445 JSumner#1686
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
come out, come out shamans!
Edited by Faoliin on 7/7/2013 11:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Might be too late but im interested though never done CM modes before am wanting to learn if you are my btag is crispylips#1310
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]