10m raid should 2 heal if possible

100 Pandaren Monk
2 heal most time is enough.
3 heal only if the 2 healers REALLY impossible to heal up the raid.
3 heal = less 1 dps, mean need more time to kill the boss and need more healing.

Some MW end up fully fistweaving during raid, IMO, the MW should change to WW spec or use other dps alt to dps the boss. Normal mode DON NEED MW eminence healing at all. If only need 2 heal, y 3?

Use many healers in a fight cannot train good healers. If can solo heal, we should solo heal.
Reply Quote
Uh...hum....

07/07/2013 10:21 PMPosted by Xingling
Some MW end up fully fistweaving during raid, IMO, the MW should change to WW spec or use other dps alt to dps the boss.

Or another of the healers could go DPS and the MW remains, so he can keep on fistweaving and that way you get one and a half DPS more, instead of just one DPS.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Fairly accurate from a 10m POV, but what are you trying to prove? You don't ask any questions, you just state what you believe to be facts completely off the ball without any context.

Are you suggesting they should just get rid of eminence healing? Well, 10m isn't the only raid size. And just like 2 healing is better than 3, 5.5 healing is better than 6, which is quite common. I mean really, you said you should solo heal if you could, what if you could 1.5 heal it? Wouldn't you be thankful for eminence then?

I'm merely speculating and what ur trying to prove, please fill us in.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
2 heal most time is enough.
3 heal only if the 2 healers REALLY impossible to heal up the raid.
3 heal = less 1 dps, mean need more time to kill the boss and need more healing.

Some MW end up fully fistweaving during raid, IMO, the MW should change to WW spec or use other dps alt to dps the boss. Normal mode DON NEED MW eminence healing at all. If only need 2 heal, y 3?

Use many healers in a fight cannot train good healers. If can solo heal, we should solo heal.

Sooo what, you thought your advice in the MW thread was so solid and awesome it needed it's own thread @_@?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
from experience of 3healing ToT to durumu.

3 heal is possible but you need more DPS from your Dmg, finally got my guild leader give me the go for 2healing done it twice with no problem now but we do have the gear now.

but also we had pretty crappy gear before ToT came out due to rebuilding the gear :/
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
Well, 10m isn't the only raid size. And just like 2 healing is better than 3, 5.5 healing is better than 6, which is quite common. I mean really, you said you should solo heal if you could, what if you could 1.5 heal it? Wouldn't you be thankful for eminence then?

I'm merely speculating and what ur trying to prove, please fill us in.

The title stated is 10m.

What I mean is very simple: if we can 2 heal the fight, why run 3 heal?
if we really cant 2 heal the fight, then 3 heal.
Thus, the title wrote "if possible".

If a fight can really be run by 2 heal, but it run 3 heal, then it just make the fight longer, and make the healing not challenging.

Eminence healing really give a good HPS. However, if the fight really can be run by 2 heal, but run 3 heal (one of them is MW who fully fistweave), then one of the healer should go dps.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
and sorry not state clearly:

I more on ToT 10m normal.
Fully Fistweave (mean jz dps, no RM, no uplift at all) is not needed.

Like ToT 1st 3 bosses, all are 2 heal fight.
if one of the 2 healers is MW, then the MW is impossible to fully fistweave as it will wipe the raid. Yeah, we can still run 3 heal, then the MW can fully fistweave, but y not go dps spec, make the fight end faster and healing become more challenging and exciting?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
All normal encounters (and even some heroics :p) are very possible with 2 healers *IF* the healers in question are comfortable enough and are comfortable with their gear.

We finally 2 healed almost every fight last week (although we were already 2 healing lei shen) which was far more exciting, although our DPS is high enough we can 3 heal (but fights are so boring when we do x_x).
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
Do we REALLY need 0.5 healer in normal (NOT heroic) raid?
I don think so.

The MW who run fully fistweave in normal mode, I am sure if he go dps spec, the raid can end faster without wipe.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
All normal encounters (and even some heroics :p) are very possible with 2 healers *IF* the healers in question are comfortable enough and are comfortable with their gear.

We finally 2 healed almost every fight last week (although we were already 2 healing lei shen) which was far more exciting, although our DPS is high enough we can 3 heal (but fights are so boring when we do x_x).

Wow! Thank you for telling me this fact.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

Wow! Thank you for telling me this fact.

Omg you're soooo welcome <3

Stop trolling. Stop double posting.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Two Heal? 10 man normals?
Bro.
Dude.
c'mon...

2 healing is the new 3 healing.
solo heal that <removed>. Honestly wouldn't even need a healer on Normal Jin'rokh or Horridon.
Edited by Delumriel on 7/8/2013 10:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
What I mean is very simple: if we can 2 heal the fight, why run 3 heal?

You seem a bit trolly from your posts. They are very unorganized and don't make a lot of sense. If really all you're asking is the above, then the answer is...

You wouldn't. There's no reason to bring an extra healer if its not needed.

/thread
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Lets see... 2 healed heroic horridon, tortos & primordius on this character.
2 healed jin'rokh and iron qon heroic on my druid.

2 heal heroic fights or go home!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Think you should talk to your raid leader as opposed to making a thread. Most fights are two healed so not sure what your point is.
Edited by Taelaus on 7/8/2013 3:56 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Do we REALLY need 0.5 healer in normal (NOT heroic) raid?
I don think so.

The MW who run fully fistweave in normal mode, I am sure if he go dps spec, the raid can end faster without wipe.

I prefer to 3 heal everything.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Two Heal? 10 man normals?
Bro.
Dude.
c'mon...

2 healing is the new 3 healing.
solo heal that !@#$. Honestly wouldn't even need a healer on Normal Jin'rokh or Horridon.

Yep, I solo healed Tortos, Council, Durumu and Twins.
Reply Quote
Disc monk is a dream team healing comp.

This is my guild's comp :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]