Climb from 1900 to 2k! 2v2 Disc/BM

Hey guys,
Me and my partner decided it could be cool to film our climb to 2k and organize the videos in orders to show people how Disc/BM works and how good it can be. So we made a Youtube channel and uploaded our first game that brought us to 1900, and more will be to come in the very near future.

http://www.youtube.com/user/ElaborateGaming0?feature=watch

We are not gladiators or any way near gladiator YET (lol), we are simply players trying to climb up the ladders simply to enjoy the game to its fullest, hitting that 2k achievement was a great milestone for us and we are happy to share the journey with you guys!
More content will be to come on our journey to 2200!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
I'm not trying to be a #!@%*%*!, but that video was terrible to watch. The character frame keeps opening up blocking the game, and the scrolling text with damage and cooldowns is also blocking a large portion of screen. It's very difficult to see any of the gameplay going on.
Reply Quote
I'm not trying to be a #!@%*%*!, but that video was terrible to watch. The character frame keeps opening up blocking the game, and the scrolling text with damage and cooldowns is also blocking a large portion of screen. It's very difficult to see any of the gameplay going on.

Thanks for the feedback, the priest unbound his C key because of that nervous twitch of his lol,
In the later games it gets much better. It is simply a test video, the bulk of the content is still being prepared to be uploaded.
Reply Quote
I run ret/disc just to counter all of you guys running BM/heals in 2s. Also yes vid is ok, but more editing next time pls.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
07/07/2013 09:22 AMPosted by Critmebaby

Thanks for the feedback, the priest unbound his C key because of that nervous twitch of his lol,
In the later games it gets much better. It is simply a test video, the bulk of the content is still being prepared to be uploaded.

Sounds good, ill check out his videos again once they're watchable :P
Edited by Grokki on 7/7/2013 9:38 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I run ret/disc just to counter all of you guys running BM/heals in 2s. Also yes vid is ok, but more editing next time pls.

Thanks for the feedback, There should be a steady supply of videos on there starting tonight,
I don't do the editing but he did say he was going to make them better and that this was simply a test.

There is a specific game i have in mind vs a mirror comp that would do a great job of showing how to beat mirror comps as BM/Disc.
Reply Quote
Dang BM/Disc sure is hard ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Also the video was pretty meh, UI Crowded as hell and he was clicking abilities(Which isn't Bad but keybinds are much faster)
Reply Quote
Dang BM/Disc sure is hard ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Also the video was pretty meh, UI Crowded as hell and he was clicking abilities(Which isn't Bad but keybinds are much faster)

Yeah, not the best game to demonstrate the CC it just ended so fast, just the first one that brought us over 1900, there are a couple at 2k mmr vs mirror comps and many more intresting matches to come.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Holy crap disc/hunter really is that op. The priest was directly out in the open just waiting to get nuked and he plopped his psyfiend directly on to the ring of frost.

I need to play my priest. Lol
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Dang man how do u play with that UI?
Reply Quote
All kinds of proof that a comp like this right now needs no brains to roll up to the 2k and most likely 2.2k
Reply Quote
Holy crap disc/hunter really is that op. The priest was directly out in the open just waiting to get nuked and he plopped his psyfiend directly on to the ring of frost.

I need to play my priest. Lol

If you look again, the mage dropped the ring after the psyfiend was placed. The enemy team had no pressure so my priest did not need to play defensive.

Thanks for the feedback and we will be posting tougher games for you to enjoy.
This game was just a test to see the quality of the video, i am thankful we are getting so much feedback to be able to improve the viewing experience.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Team EG.

inb4 copyright
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I would give your priest the advice of keybinding more things. He should not be clicking mindbender. Also a little UI cleanup may help.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
cg good luck on 2.2
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
bm/disc scumlords
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
The only thing that could get that UI out of my head was this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wp9mbVfDMCQ
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
07/07/2013 12:16 PMPosted by Critmebaby
If you look again, the mage dropped the ring after the psyfiend was placed. The enemy team had no pressure so my priest did not need to play defensive.

He was right in the middle since the start of the game... If the enemy team was good they would jump on you and poly/ring/cyclone/stun the healer and would've won.
Reply Quote

He was right in the middle since the start of the game... If the enemy team was good they would jump on you and poly/ring/cyclone/stun the healer and would've won.

I was camo'd at the start and only opened when the mage came out therefore they couldnt get a good opener on us. With a full shell a switch wouldve been pointless as i had the mage dead within 30 seconds.

Edit : i wont argue that they did not play as well as they could have but we'll have a new video up tonight
Edited by Critmebaby on 7/7/2013 7:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]