Climb from 1900 to 2k! 2v2 Disc/BM

100 Orc Hunter
AJ
priest field of vision is way to limited. need to get rid of all the useless information. if that what he likes... fine, but he'll improve quite a bit without all the clutter. so many useless addons. =/

gl to 2k.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
priest field of vision is way to limited. need to get rid of all the useless information. if that what he likes... fine, but he'll improve quite a bit without all the clutter. so many useless addons. =/

gl to 2k.

The field of vision looks like that because he is away from home and using a different monitor than the one he uses at his home, so its not as good looking. Same thing happens when i take my clean empty UI and put it on a smaller lower res screen.

Thanks for the feedback and we'll do our best to improve.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
New video up!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4RqLj3-vuI
personally i like it alot more, mainly the highlights of our kills. If you guys want more videos depicting the full games we can also do that but some of them run about 6-8 minutes.
Reply Quote
1 Tauren Druid
I don't understand what we are doing here? Is your intention to show how under skilled players can take a unanimously voted OP comp and achieve unreasonably high arena ratings? The guy is clearly standing out in the open healing. Try that with a resto druid...
Reply Quote
95 Orc Shaman
rofl i didnt realise he clicked, i was to distracted by the ui last time
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Grokki did I play you?
Reply Quote
Everyone should downvote this simply because.... well it speaks for itself.

"Allow me to demonstrate how even the worst of players can achieve 2.2k by playing FOTM comps"
Edited by Dirtiedan on 7/8/2013 1:15 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
im 1930 pushing 2k in 2v2 with a hunter i met in trade and wehave never used skype. im sponosred by my mom and grandma
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
Dang BM/Disc sure is hard ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Also the video was pretty meh, UI Crowded as hell and he was clicking abilities(Which isn't Bad but keybinds are much faster)

Just to add my 2c to that, Clicking does not make someone a bad player. Not everyone binds every ability and often times clicking stuff is much easier in the situation then pressing S alt f9 tab 7 for a bubble.

You get my point, Proud clicker and keybinder.
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
why cant players like you que when im queing.. sitting in 10min ques for 2pts awesome. i just want the damned 2.2 achieve.
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
by players like you i mean bads* you dont realize how easy it would be to absolutely crush that clicking disc.
Reply Quote
80 Human Priest
ROFL...

I said this in the other thread he posted. I already knew they were bad from what he said in the previous thread. The dude just start playing his hunter a few weeks ago and is 2k already and just started using skype.

It's because BM/Disc is 100% retarded faceroll. I could never be out in the open like that priest was on my monk, or it would be an auto-loss.

This is when you can tell if someone is bad. Positioning is a clear sign of good players. His excuse for the priest being in the open is the other team had no pressure? It doesn't really matter what the other team is or isn't doing. You should never put yourself into a position where the momentum can easily turn because of a quick CC or switch.

However disc is pretty much unkillable by most single dps classes in 2s. This is just a prime example of being terrible, but it doesn't matter because they both won the character selection screen.

Congrats!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Clicking does not make someone a bad player. Not everyone binds every ability and often times clicking stuff is much easier in the situation then pressing S alt f9 tab 7 for a bubble.

thats why you use keys easy to press idiot not like alt f9
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
AJ

"Allow me to demonstrate how even the worst of players can achieve 2.2k by playing FOTM comps"

2k = 2.2k?

not that many hunters above 2.2k in 2s and there are plenty of comps that can counter it. these forums are such a pity party for every player that refuses to own up and admit they need help to get better. far far easier to continue blaming the game for their lack of ability. there are a lot of strong classes right now, and plenty of classes and comps that counter hunter/disc in 2s.
Reply Quote
That video made my eyes hurt.

The priest backpedals, clicks, has horrible positioning, and cant even see wtf is going on in the game and can faceroll 2k. Wtf is this game.
Reply Quote
80 Human Priest

2k = 2.2k?

not that many hunters above 2.2k in 2s and there are plenty of comps that can counter it. these forums are such a pity party for every player that refuses to own up and admit they need help to get better. far far easier to continue blaming the game for their lack of ability. there are a lot of strong classes right now, and plenty of classes and comps that counter hunter/disc in 2s.

Oh please....

You been doing arena since 2009 yet...You just hit 2200 in 2v2 on 7/7/13. You have never been able to get 2200 in 3v3. Why is that?

I mean you are running 73% win ratio in 2v2 at 2200. I mean did you all of a sudden just learn to play or is it your class, and overall comp that is carrying you?

I mean your highest title is Rival.

Gimme a break dude. You are playing an overpowered class, and a ridiculously overpowered partner. That is why you are 2200...

People are complaining because they don't like losing to class combinations that can win because of developer failings.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
AJ
Oh please....

You been doing arena since 2009 yet...You just hit 2200 in 2v2 on 7/7/13. You have never been able to get 2200 in 3v3. Why is that?

I mean you are running 73% win ratio in 2v2 at 2200. I mean did you all of a sudden just learn to play or is it your class, and overall comp that is carrying you?

I mean your highest title is Rival.

Gimme a break dude. You are playing an overpowered class, and a ridiculously overpowered partner. That is why you are 2200...

People are complaining because they don't like losing to class combinations that can win because of developer failings.

what of it? where was my reward when I hit 2.1k on my warrior s11 when warriors were sitting at 2% rep in arena? Did that make me some how more special? I hit 2k in wrath, is that supposed to count for anything now? If you had half a brain you could hit 2k then.

Take a minute and look at the ladders and look at how many teams are above 2.2k. Am I supposed to feel bad because I was playing a hunter when mop hit? Where is my rewards because I didn't exploit arena when stampede was bugged? I know a few guys that got gladiator because of the rating they sat on all season. How many hunters are above 2.2k right now? You think it was easy? Go look. Do it. Go click on the ladders and look. Our final push we went 50-5 on one of the toughest battle groups Am I supposed to remake my team every time I dc so I can have the perfect ratio?

This is my favorite line... hands down the completely mind set of every loser....

do you know there are plenty of comps that can counter priest/hunter? Is there something more fair about a dk training my priest until hes oom? Is that more skill? Is there something more fair about an enhance or ele doing 240k+ in a single global? Is that fair? Is spamming purge endlessly without ooming a skill factor? Is the 6 million+ healing dk's,shadow priests, and locks do in 2s legit in your mind?

There are a lot of strong classes right now. The game is more balanced now then it has been in ages. Every class has a viable spec. No excuses.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Looks like the difference between 1.9k-2k is just your priest learning to key bind.
Reply Quote
80 Human Priest
07/08/2013 08:14 AMPosted by Belicelli
It's because BM/Disc is 100% retarded faceroll. I could never be out in the open like that priest was on my monk, or it would be an auto-loss.

As much as BM / Disc is retarded, have you seen how terrible that Mage - Feral was ? They literally opened on the Priest while he had ~250k worth of Spirit Shells... The mage deeped the Priest when he was on stun dr after Pounce.

There was literally no CC going on the Hunter / Priest. I would've stand in the open as well against such a bad team. lol

ROFL yeah I know but even against teams I know are bad, and they are easy to spot...I always play the right way. I just never like to pull a "Anderson Silva" lol. I always monitor my position even against bad teams because with damage being so ridiculous across the board it only takes one instant CC, and a lucky crit to swing a match from one direction to another.

This is my favorite line... hands down the completely mind set of every loser....

Loser?

Dude I am far better at this game then you. I know that just by looking at your achievements, and your unwillingness to admit that you are being carried by your class.

You are just sooo good now even though you just got 2200 on 7/7/13..running one of the most retarded 2v2 comps.

Why didn't you get it last season? I mean you been playing hunter all expansion right? Why was it just now?

Good players ALWAYS have good ratings. It's not something that happens in a fluke. Heck I am over 2k in 2s on my monk, and almost 2k in 3s, and I been playing monk in arena only since 5.3 release...

The difference? I been 2200-2400 in 2s multiple seasons on multiple characters. I been 2500+ in 3s in multiple seasons on multiple characters.

So while I am running an "ok" 2s comp, and doing well after only 4 weeks of playing the class it's because I have been playing at that level for a long time.

Sorry I am just not buying you are super leet and skilled all of a sudden. At least glads on AJ admit when they are facerolling an op spec. It's only on the WoW forums where people try to pretend they are good when they go FOTM.
Edited by Primiez on 7/8/2013 9:30 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]