Error 113

(Locked)

10 Draenei Paladin
So I'm in New Zealand and I've noticed that the S.E.A WoW is currently under maintenance, great, no warning about this on my log in page yesterday, but anywho, when is the mainentance expected to be finished, and please tell me that I'm not going to be hit by N.A maintenance later tonight?

The frustrating thing is, the realm status page shows my realm as online.
Edited by Voidbirg on 7/8/2013 3:21 PM PDT
Support Forum Agent
Hello Voidbirg, we've taken down the login servers for the Southeast Asia region for maintenance. We apologize for the downtime. The maintenance should be over in about an hour, at 4:30 Pacific time.

'Look at flesh. See only potential. Strands, sequences, twisting, separating, joining. See how it could be better. Eat flesh, splinter bone. Inside me, can touch it. Weave it. Spin it... Make it great.'

Rate me! https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Velnrak
10 Draenei Paladin
Thanks, are we going to be affected by the american maintenance later today also?

CHeers
90 Blood Elf Mage
Umm i am on a US server and i am getting an error 113, I cleared my WTF, Cache, and Data folder and i am still getting the same error.....
100 Night Elf Druid
Same here, no maintenance info on the login page and still nothing. I pay for this? Maybe I shouldnt.
90 Undead Warlock
Iv been getting this error since around noon EST
92 Blood Elf Priest
While I can now log into the forums and whatnot I still get the sweet 113 when trying to log into the game. Blizz loves me just enough to let me log in and complain! How nice of them.
Is blizzard going to fix this error 113 or are they going to continue putting us through this for the rest of our play time we pay for .
90 Troll Rogue
So by taking down the southeast asia servers you took down the US ones as well? I thought we paid smart people.
100 Night Elf Druid
Id expect a "were still looking into it, get back to us in 5 hours or so and well give you another were looking into it" comment
90 Human Paladin
Hello Voidbirg, we've taken down the login servers for the Southeast Asia region for maintenance. We apologize for the downtime. The maintenance should be over in about an hour, at http://everytimezone.com/#2013-7-8,690,6be" class="bml-link-url2">4:30 Pacific time</a>.

'Look at flesh. See only potential. Strands, sequences, twisting, separating, joining. See how it could be better. Eat flesh, splinter bone. Inside me, can touch it. Weave it. Spin it... Make it great.'

Rate me! <a href="https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Velnrak

Looks like NA was affected too..I haven't been able to log in for hours now, but others in my household can.
90 Goblin Hunter
^yeah just now able to log into at least complain, keep getting the 113 crap tho when I go to log into game.. pfff so much for getting rid of the wife for some WoW.. CMOOON KICK THE HAMSTER THATS IN THAT WHEEL IN THE !@#!!
100 Pandaren Mage
Error 113. Livin in EST US NYC. Looks like you took down more than south asia :P
Edited by Beergogglés on 7/9/2013 12:10 PM PDT
90 Human Paladin
Id expect a "were still looking into it, get back to us in 5 hours or so and well give you another were looking into it" comment

That's what it's been like so far, and it's been over 5 hours, rediculous.
90 Undead Warlock
More fantastic server side work from Blizz. Think we'll all get credited for a day's payment?
86 Blood Elf Death Knight
I've been trying to log in since 6am PST and it's now after 12 noon and still no luck.. /sigh
92 Blood Elf Priest
I can get on now! If your still getting 113 I can only assume its from the flood of people overloading the servers.
100 Tauren Druid
It certainly isn't just a problem with the SEA servers. Unless Austin, Texas moved to Asia and they forgot to tell us. Still unable to login due to Error #113.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]