Wow expansion 2014

(Locked)

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hey everyone, I've seen a lot of discussion about the next expansion after Mop, and blizzard is leaving us some hints. If you have started on the legendary quests, you would see that wrathion displayed green meteors crashing down on azeroth. Also, in patch 5.2, blizz added an npc in feralas not many people know about and it's a blood elf preaching about the return of Sargeras, and that means it looks like we're having an expansion that traces back blizzards roots, and many old BC players will either rejoin or love the game even more. If you think about it, there isn't much place left on azeroth for new content, it's pretty much full, so it looks like outlands pt. 2. No new races, but a hero class, "Demon Hunter." This being said, blizzcon years ago, metzen asked the audience if they wanted to see the return of Illidan. What did we ever do with Illidan's body? We never chopped off his head or anything, no one ever took his body, and it's likely that having the skull of gul'dan he never truly died (maybe in blizz's head back then he did, but pulled some strings and found out ways to say he's still alive like the skull,) and he could come back as a neutral and help us fight the burning legion. I hate to burst everyone's bubble, but it looks like it's NOT going to be emerald dream. Buckle up guys, we're going on a space adventure.

Any thoughts?
100 Night Elf Druid
07/08/2013 08:13 PMPosted by Darkeclipze
I hate to burst everyone's bubble, but it looks like it's NOT going to be emerald dream.

The Emerald Dream story was finished in a book. I think we figured out awhile ago we weren't getting it as an expansion.
90 Night Elf Druid
I mean, Maiev must be getting pretty bored anyways
100 Blood Elf Rogue
It's going to be a Burning Legion Xpac. I'd put money on it.

Sargeras will be the final boss. And we will slay him in the name of Azeroth!

World of Warcraft: Shadows of Sargeras, anyone?
100 Night Elf Druid
Shadows of Sargeras

SoS?
100 Night Elf Hunter
I don't think it will be the Burning Legion...but the Old Gods Instead...
90 Tauren Death Knight
oh my god, so many elves on this post....
100 Human Death Knight
add anoter

You bumped a month old thread to put another elf in the thread.

Interesting.
90 Human Mage
08/16/2013 11:44 AMPosted by Kilex
add anoter

You bumped a month old thread to put another elf in the thread.

Interesting.

What's interesting is, I'm sitting here wondering what is exactly is "a noter", and what does it have to do with this thread ?
100 Draenei Warrior
Sargeras is the root of all evil in azeroth, this means that upon slaying him, we would free the world from evil. some one correct me if im wrong
9 Undead Mage
There won't be any playable demon hunters.
90 Orc Hunter
Yeah but what happens after Sargeras dies? Isn't he the most powerful being we know of, a former titan? Other than the old gods I suppose.
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Yeah but what happens after Sargeras dies? Isn't he the most powerful being we know of, a former titan? Other than the old gods I suppose.

After he dies, it's probably going to time-skip a bit into the years, and then, while we're turning our back away from the other enemies, we gather forces to fight Horde/Alliance. While our backs are turned, someone could resurrect yet another bad !@# Titan, Lich King, Demon, or something of that sort. Or, another species from another planet, could invade us, and we could own the crap outta them. Blah blah blah. There's a lot that could happen, no one knows for sure.
90 Blood Elf Priest
There is one undiscovered spot on Eastern Kingdoms. It is on the coast next to the Ghostlands and above the Plague lands
48 Gnome Monk
We have demon Hunters, They're called Warlocks.

May we have tinkers now? We really need another ranged class, And Shamans need competition for their Intel mail gear.
Edited by Nelmara on 8/20/2013 6:35 PM PDT
100 Blood Elf Rogue
There is one undiscovered spot on Eastern Kingdoms. It is on the coast next to the Ghostlands and above the Plague lands

Isn't that just the space where Stratholme is?
100 Tauren Warrior
"Warning! Warning, Will Robinson! Necro alert! Warning! Warning!"
100 Night Elf Death Knight
you are all wrong and right its going to be emerald dream and we will be fighting the burning legion http://www.wowwiki.com/User:Assey_Westfall/Emerald_Dream
90 Human Monk
Sargeras is the root of all evil in azeroth, this means that upon slaying him, we would free the world from evil. some one correct me if im wrong

Sargeras is not the root of evil in Azeroth the old gods are and they cannot die. Even the titans could only seal them away because their corruption is so deeply embedded into azeroth that destroying them would mean destroying the world. So C'thun, Yogg Saron, all of them are not truly dead and can come back at any time.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]