Concerns about the Legendary Healer cloak

90 Undead Death Knight
^Who cares about 1% crit, I'm broke as hell. Having to throw 10kg into the legendary pit is the real problem.

The largest amount of gold I've ever had was 20k.

Now I have 3k and haven't gone above 10k since.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Even if we do have to buy a new cloak for 10k, it is a legendary. 10k is nothing compared to what other legendaries in the past have cost.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
That's what I like about healers, there is differentiation between player's stats rather than following the one true build.

I also like this. And the fact that you're generally fighting your own raid members as much as you're fighting a boss.

Perspective, and all that.

You should tweet him yourself then.

I confess that I don't have a Twitter account.

What? You need to get with the program! Get a twitter account, you luddite! :-P
Edited by Tiriel on 7/5/2013 4:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk

I have one.

and I don't use it.

And GC has me blocked. I feel proud to have pissed him off that much I guess?
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest

That would be lovely, wouldn't it? Luck isn't exactly on my side. It took me until just last week just to get the trinket from Horridon, and I still haven't gotten Lei Shen's.

If you hate spirit why would u use horridons last gasp?

Don't complain about the cloak if your issues can be resolved by getting other non spirit items.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest

That would be lovely, wouldn't it? Luck isn't exactly on my side. It took me until just last week just to get the trinket from Horridon, and I still haven't gotten Lei Shen's.

Don't complain about the cloak if your issues can be resolved by getting other non spirit items.

Because it lets you dump more Spirit.

Don't be silly.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
When Wrathion "upgrades" my cloak to legendary it should be treated as if he is placing an enchant on it.

@Blizzard- please reconsider your position that all healers who want the legendary must take the spirit cloak. I have been working on this from the beginning of this expansion, excited to finally be able to have a legendary. It kinda sucks to know that at the end of my journey what I will have isnt ideal for me. Your class designs have allowed us the flexibility to greatly vary our secondary stat ratios, why now, at the end of it all, would you push us in this direction...?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Posted by Reshaari

I have one.

and I don't use it.

And GC has me blocked. I feel proud to have pissed him off that much I guess?

dont feel bad he blocked me to....
but i did kinda ask for it

I see I am not the only one blocked >.>
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk

So you can have less spirit?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
I really really hope the legendary don't go live like this. 1 it's not nearly balance enough between the different healing class. Specifically it might destroy disc priest (the cloak along along with the next priest tier set bonus) making holy priest much better than disc (which imo wouldn't bother me that much if only holy had atonement, just freaking give every heal atonement already) of course this depend on the kind of fight where going to see.

2. It's stupid OP which is bad because it destroy any hope of bringing a new healer that doesn't have the legendary cloak yet since heroic mode will have to be tuned to account for every heal having it. Sigh this whole "everyone has legendary" thing is just getting dumber and dumber, really sap all my hope of ever raiding with an alt.

Heal is just getting way to reactionary/preventing damage with all these crazy proc, they have to build the boss fight expecting the entire raid to be topped off after every major attack in less than 5 second. This is getting worse than in ICC, I know I'm the only one but I really miss early cata healing.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
I am not rich in golds. I hope that both the dps and spirit cloak can get healing enchantment. Spirit item can use by Shadow Priest to dps as spirit can become hit.

Only MW need the least spirit compare to other class healers, for win-win situation, I REALLY hope that Blizzard enable the healing enchantment for both dps and spirit legendary cloak.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]