Am I a bad feral?

Hello. Im from sargeras. Im a casual player, I got to work, come home, and play WoW. I have full tyr. All gemmed, enchanted, and reforged properly. I have the right keybinds. I can solo anyone (Even warlocks), in bg's. Without popping all my defensives like an idiot, or popping my oneshot macro just to win. Here is the issue. I PREFER to have natures vigil, and renewal. Is there a problem with me liking the offhealing that is very nice with natures vigil, and the damage boost? And why is an instant 220k+ health with might of ursoc wrong with renewal? Today a 2400 player told me ill never be anything but 1750 trash. I just don't get it, am I honestly bad at the game for my talent choices? This game doesn't have to be so cookie cutter..I want to have CHOICE with what I choose.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
i havent seen you play or fought against you so i cant answer your question

but i can say one thing, that guy is a hater. if your talent choices work for you and you like them, go for it (especially if its just BGs). in an arena or RBG setting other talents may be better even though you dont like them

but yeah just play the way you want until it hinders you or your arena teammates ask you (only if they ask nicely :) )
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Was it a 2400 RBGer? Their opinions are always super valid.
Reply Quote
Is that being sarcastic? lol. No. someone who was 2400 in 3's.
Reply Quote
This was VS a 2400 a feral in a duel, which I beat him once and he said he popped HoTw too late (his fault), then the other he won because he hibernated me (Which I don't do because its cheap).
Reply Quote
This was VS a 2400 a feral in a duel, which I beat him once and he said he popped HoTw too late (his fault), then the other he won because he hibernated me (Which I don't do because its cheap).

then he got mad over a duel.

duels dont matter
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Hello. Im from sargeras. Im a casual player, I got to work, come home, and play WoW. I have full tyr. All gemmed, enchanted, and reforged properly. I have the right keybinds. I can solo anyone (Even warlocks), in bg's. Without popping all my defensives like an idiot, or popping my oneshot macro just to win. Here is the issue. I PREFER to have natures vigil, and renewal. Is there a problem with me liking the offhealing that is very nice with natures vigil, and the damage boost? And why is an instant 220k+ health with might of ursoc wrong with renewal? Today a 2400 player told me ill never be anything but 1750 trash. I just don't get it, am I honestly bad at the game for my talent choices? This game doesn't have to be so cookie cutter..I want to have CHOICE with what I choose.

If you log on right now I'll do ebola cleave with you.
Reply Quote
Don't play with Aorris, he used to be a male draenei
Reply Quote

HE DOESNT HAVE FACE 4 I JUST CHECKED
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
Just think to yourself how much of a winner a person must be to act like that in a video game.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
He's just a sore loser. The new talent system was designed to give players more choice. Sure, NS and HotW are generally considered better for rated PvP, but it doesn't mean you are completely forced into it to do anything in the game. Honestly, in some situations I could see NV and Renewal being actually better than the latter.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

in my mind he still is
Reply Quote
07/03/2013 08:46 PMPosted by Divineswag

in my mind he still is

but you two are sex change buddies
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
07/03/2013 08:49 PMPosted by Yossarrion

in my mind he still is

but you two are sex change buddies

yeah we have a club for it
Reply Quote
91 Tauren Death Knight

Originally tauren!
So bored... got on late and everyone's already doing stuff.
pugs suck so much...
Reply Quote
Speccing healing as feral is actually super fun, and you do a ton. I recommend cenarion ward, dream of cenarius, and heart of the wild if you haven't tried it yet.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
07/03/2013 09:06 PMPosted by Aorris

GROSS.
Edited by Christipor on 7/3/2013 9:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Today a 2400 player told me ill never be anything but 1750 trash

This crap never means anything. It's just an upset player making unreasonable claims. Personally I prefer NS, HoTW, and improved might of ursoc on my druid because I feel like they are the strongest options for pvp, but choosing different talents or glyphs has no bearing on the potential that you have as a player(especially when NS isn't even going to be in the game next patch for feral, so renewal will be quite viable). Keep playing and finding talents and glyphs that work for you, you'll keep improving and one day you'll beat that guy in a mirror match. You can even send him a whisper saying good game with a cheeky smiley face.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]