The Consortium - 25m 2/13H T/W 8:45pm-12amEST

100 Troll Shaman
Recruiting for 25man for 5.4!

Current MOP progression: Tier 15: 2/13Heroic & 12/12Reg TOT

Recruiting: 1 shadow priest, 3 rdps (hunter, shaman, warlock or mage) & 2 mdps (paladin/shaman)

Looking for a few dedicate raiders to add to our roster with a minimum of a 520 ilvl min, desire to raid, and willing to put the effort in to be prepared and maximize their character.

Past Progression:
MOP - 10M: Tier 14: MOV 6/6 3/6H, HOF 6/6 & TOES 4/4w/elite
CATA - 6/8H DS at 5% nerf, 6/7H FL, Tier 11 9/13H & WRATH - 12/12H ICC

ALL SERIOUS APPLICATIONS WILL BE REVIEWED!
Raid times: Tues/Wed night 8:45pm - 12am EST (server time)

We transferred to Zul'jin in the hopes of finding a larger recruitment pool as our former server Arygos had been slowly dying for the last year or so. We were formerly The Syndicate of Arygos. Our guild strives to accomplish in two nights a week what many other guilds do in three or more. We have high expectations of our raiders in terms of preparedness, motivation, and constant drive for improvement. However, we focus to ensure that people aren't overwhelmed with WoW and still have ample time for their jobs, lives, family, and friends. We also like to do alt run together, challenge modes, old achievements and the ocasional PVP on off nights together. We are composed of many like-minded, mature, experienced players. Most of our members are working adults and college students. We look for our members to show respect and maturity, but we still love to have a lot of laughs! We use EPGP for all content loot distribution. Any questions about EPGP can be answered on our website under the Guild Information Forum. Interested in joining or want to know more info about us? Check out our website and see what this guild is all about. theconsortiumzuljin.enjin.com

If you have questions feel free to contact: Bearieb (GM) Syon Debaser Mexxicola
Edited by Syon on 8/20/2013 10:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warrior
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Still looking for a few raiders to build to 25 man for 5.4!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Hi,

I recently returned to the West after living in Europe for 8 years. During that period I raided everything up to DS as main spec druid. Now I am back home I would like to start a new life on a US realm. I just hit level 90 on my first character (yesterday) and I am willing to reroll (or transfer) to Zuljin with 5.4 and future expansions in mind.

I work full time (Controls Engineer - a bit of travelling to other countries) so your raid times and days would suit my availability. Please let me know if you would be interested in speaking further.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warrior
Bump
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warrior
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Still looking for 1 healer (mistweaver), 3 rdps (warlock/mage/priest) & 1mdps (rogue/dk)!

We are at 23 raiders!
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warrior
Bump
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
Still recruiting: 1 healer (pally, priest or monk), 3 rdps (warlock, mage or priest) and 1 mdps (rogue or dk)!

We are up to 25 raiders just a need a few more to round out our roster!
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warrior
Bump
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warrior
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Still looking for 1 healer (pally/priest/monk), 2 rdps (boomy/warlock/priest) & 1 rogue!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
514 rogue here with exp up to primo; Ya'll interested??
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warrior
Bump
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warrior
Bump
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warrior
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
was interested in joining send me a real id request at varsor#1870
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Bumptastic
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warrior
I "Bump" harder than you.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]