<Warsong Clan> Recruitment Thread

(Locked)

90 Human Death Knight
07/09/2013 07:44 PMPosted by Brishen
Meanwhile, where is Warsong Clan in Orgrimmar?

Just because you guys are there does not mean we need to be there =P

Ruinous is there, not us.
100 Blood Elf Mage

We're busy doing RBG's. Killing Nalak, etc. Another words, we're preoccupied. YOUR LUCKY NIGHT!!!!!!!!
90 Troll Warlock
07/09/2013 07:46 PMPosted by Ubiquityz

We're busy doing RBG's. Killing Nalak, etc. Another words, we're preoccupied. YOUR LUCKY NIGHT!!!!!!!!

good dodge
90 Troll Druid
07/09/2013 07:45 PMPosted by Conradical
I find it amusing so many feel the need to trash Warsong Clan. What does it matter to your game experience? To the best of my knowledge there is NO win-trading going on.

Sorry, but you believe that the people in your guild that are over 2600 were able to obtain that rating in a legit manner?

well let me stop you there, going to our recruitment page to say whats legit or not report the people in the right manner, if they were doing so they would be investigated.

we do not win trade!
90 Human Death Knight
insert dodge gem here
90 Human Hunter
luck had nothing to do with it you were just to scared to fight
100 Human Warlock
What It Takes to be Number One

"Winning is not a sometime thing; it's an all the time thing. You don't win once in a while; you don't do things right once in a while; you do them right all of the time. Winning is a habit. Unfortunately, so is losing.

There is no room for second place. There is only one place in my game, and that's first place. I have finished second twice in my time in World of Warcraft, and I don't ever want to finish second again. There is a second place RBG game, but it is a game for losers played by losers. It is and always has been a Warsong zeal to be first in anything we do, and to win, and to win, and to win.

Every time a wolfpack member goes to ply his trade he's got to play from the ground up - from the soles of his feet right up to his head. Every inch of him has to play. Some guys pay with gold or money. That's O.K. You've got to be smart to be number one in any business. But more importantly, you've got to play with your heart, with every fiber of your body. If you're lucky enough to find a guy with a lot of head and a lot of heart, he's never going to come off the field second.

Running a guild is no different than running any other kind of organization - an army, a political party or a business. The principles are the same. The object is to win - to beat the other guy. Maybe that sounds hard or cruel. I don't think it is.

It is a reality of life that nerds are competitive and the most competitive games draw the most competitive nerds. That's why they are there - to compete. The object is to win fairly, squarely, by the rules - but to win.

And in truth, I've never known a man worth his salt who in the long run, deep down in his heart, didn't appreciate the grind, the discipline. There is something in good men that really yearns for discipline and the harsh reality of head to head combat.

I don't say these things because I believe in the ‘brute' nature of men or that men must be brutalized to be combative. I believe in the Horde, and I believe in orc decency. But I firmly believe that any man's finest hour -- his greatest fulfillment to all he holds dear -- is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious."
- Warchief Warmane T. Lombardi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AkIkrakuLk

"This is why I'm Hot" Murloc style.

Done by one of our Tubers in Clique:)
Edited by Ohmother on 7/9/2013 7:57 PM PDT
90 Tauren Paladin
K, so what i got from all this is.....

1: WSC is recruiting more cheaters to blend in with their current cheaters to house the biggest cheating community on KJ.

2: Ohmother is just a complete idiot.

3: The forum Mod supports the boasting by cheaters.

4: We are almost popular again.

5: Last but not least, Kitty still <3's me
90 Human Paladin

You spelled wintrade wrong.
100 Tauren Druid
Why does every blue post KJ gets gets moved back to KJ?? Do we hurt their eyes?? xD lol
90 Goblin Shaman
Page 2 and 4 of this thread makes me laugh.
Forum Moderator
07/09/2013 01:37 PMPosted by Archanon
I think you should reread this entire thread GM,

We aren't Game Master's, Archanon, we're forum moderators. If you wish to report someone for a policy violation, such as cheating, you'll want to do so by using the right click report option in game.

Regardless of what you believe to be true, you are not allowed to call out other players or guilds on the forums.

07/09/2013 02:59 PMPosted by Anky
So blues are defending

A player's guilt or innocence regarding alleged in-game activities is entirely irrelevant when it comes to forum moderation and the purpose of these forums. This is a guild recruitment thread and posts should be confined to that subject. Without rationalizing a way to post what you want to despite those constraints.

Warmane, I'm going to lock this one up but please feel free to create a new one. Additional commentary that is not within line of the thread's purpose should be reported for review.
Edited by Goroxxiggam on 7/9/2013 9:02 PM PDT
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]