<Warsong Clan> Recruitment Thread

(Locked)

90 Night Elf Hunter

The Wolf Pack -

Thanks.
Edited by Ravesden on 7/7/2013 11:52 AM PDT
90 Human Death Knight
So much hate around these parts, maybe some folks just need a hug.
So much hate around these parts, maybe some folks just need a hug.
I'll take a hug!
90 Blood Elf Warlock

It's got to be Neuro, based on the random capital letters. :P

It's a terrible habit and really Hard to get Out of.

Indeed.
Hello everyone, I just wanted to address a few concerns here in a respectful manner, even if that is clearly not mutual, I'll try to take everyone's concern as valid.

It's quite impressive you have players with a 2953 rating, and less than 50 RBG's played.

Of course, your top player is over 3300. That must have taken really skill.

I assume you don't stand by these players who paid for their rating?

We do not promote or excuse any kind of actions that are against the games ToS, that being said, this is not our place to make accusations in some kind of name and shame when we have no real valid proof. We leave that investigation to Blizzard themselves and I'm sure they'll take the necessary steps should they find anyone in violation of the ToS.

Requiem kicks wintraders, Warsong invites them. If WSC is #1 in rated battlegrounds it is for thus reason.
Doesnt count lol

I addressed this previously but it seems to be a common concern so I'll make it clear; We do not recruit nor promote wintraders. If you feel anyone in any guild is wintrading I encourage and urge you to report them.

I'd like to ask you to edit your Forum recruitment post and remove the part about Guildox stating your RBG status, having fraudulent ratings being the staple of the judged upon scores not only makes your guild seem fake, but an unreliable structure.

Warmane is quoting a source from a 3rd party website stating that according to said website the guild in question is currently holding the number 1 position. What he said was not false - the website does indeed quote those numbers, whether or not this is boosted by abuse of the games system remains to be seen but we're hopeful this is sorted asap.

If you have concerns with the guild and any of it's members please address them accordingly to us in game or Blizzard depending on the actions of the player(s) in question.

I urge everyone to please remember this is a recruitment thread, please treat it as such as we would treat yours.
90 Human Paladin
Archanon, Darkdk and papaxsmash posting in the same thread? Damn.

We leave that investigation to Blizzard themselves and I'm sure they'll take the necessary steps should they find anyone in violation of the ToS.

Yeah, I'm sure they'll get right on that.
Edited by Sorrow on 7/8/2013 1:16 PM PDT
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]