<Warsong Clan> Recruitment Thread

(Locked)

SILENCE HEATHENS!

These matters will be discussed in council by the Wolf Pack.

And please refer to Warchief Warmane and his Warlords with their proper titles.
Edited by Glinkgotagun on 7/8/2013 7:49 PM PDT
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I for one welcome our <Vato Clan> overlords.
100 Troll Priest
I saw my World Defense going off inbetween queues and was like hmm should I do a raid? Nahhh, the Clan's got it all handled, and continued to get my cap. Later I'm like oh, the bosses are down? Check Real id and I was removed by The High Chieftain. :( I didn't do anything wrong!

Also i lied about my last post.

WTB Friends.
90 Troll Hunter
I'm also willing to buy friends pst me in-game for quotes.
90 Night Elf Druid
I am not going to post a link here as that is a nono. If however anybody wants to go to guildox.com and go to the "suggestion" forums I am having a discussion with Polar about the legitimacy of these ratings claims.
90 Night Elf Druid
This is seriously just a gigantic troll? right? if not.... then I lose a little faith in Humanity.
I'm also willing to buy friends pst me in-game for quotes.

txt me bb
90 Night Elf Druid
The Guildox site guy responded to me...he is looking for more suggestions for simple filters so if you have any go to guildox and forums/suggestions. There is a thread there.
90 Night Elf Druid
07/09/2013 01:13 AMPosted by Anky
Thank you for the loving support and feedback given on our guild recruitment thread! I would like to point out that Enscar is indeed correct. According to Guildox, we are #1 on the server and #1 in the US overall. It takes a smart and intelligent person to understand the words being said in the statement listed under the RATED BATTLEGROUNDS section.

I can't wait to see you rage disband the #1 rated pvp guild US for the fourth time.

Saw that this was reported, so decided to quote it an laugh at it a lot...

HAHAHAHAHAHA
Forum Moderator
This is a guild recruitment thread, folks. As such, please remain on topic. No naming & shaming allowed here.

Thanks.
90 Orc Warrior
I personally don't care what anyone says about WSC, I've spent a little time in their Vent and they have some pretty chill people. Giving a friendly bump from me to WSC.
This is a guild recruitment thread, folks. As such, please remain on topic. No naming & shaming allowed here.

Thanks.

/Target Delumriel
/Cower
Edited by Skillswap on 7/9/2013 1:10 PM PDT
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]