<Warsong Clan> Recruitment Thread

(Locked)

90 Blood Elf Priest
How many recruitment threads do we derail daily? Why is this one an issue? I don't want to live on this planet anymore; I wonder if Mars is taking applications?
100 Tauren Warrior
How many recruitment threads do we derail daily? Why is this one an issue? I don't want to live on this planet anymore; I wonder if Mars is taking applications?

If they are then I'm so in.
90 Blood Elf Warlock
This is a guild recruitment thread, folks. As such, please remain on topic. No naming & shaming allowed here.

Thanks.

So blues are defending win traders and blatant liars with generic copy/paste damage control posts? So glad I canceled my sub, I don't want to pay for this joker's salary.

You cancelled again? :(
You cancelled again? :(
Just give Anky a little @ttention and he'll come back.
100 Orc Death Knight
This is a guild recruitment thread, folks. As such, please remain on topic. No naming & shaming allowed here.

Thanks.

I really hope you didn't read the thread and just came in with the "delete your wtf folder" copy paste response. Because if that is not the case, and you somehow missed the part where almost every post actually is relating to their guilds recruitment, and them blatantly advertising wintraders and their ranking solely achieved by exploiting, I would suggest blizzard hires employees who are not illiterate.

Even guildox has acknowledged the problem, and is working with us to exclude them from the ranking structure because blizzard is obviously doing nothing about it. Not to mention the irony of the only official response we get, is a forum mod telling us to turn the other cheek. We're not breaking rules, we're on topic discussing the means in which this guild is recruiting. If naming and shaming to you is people linking Blizzards official RBG Leaderboards, i.. honestly don't even know.
Yeah, we're discussing it on Guildox.

Here:

http://www.guildox.com/wow/forum/thread/3071-Cheating-Exploits-to-manipulate-Guildox-Statistics

Feel free to post any ideas/suggestions in that thread.

A couple ideas that have been tossed around are, filtering out 2600+ rated people that have less than 150 RBG games played and filtering out players that have went from 1100-2400 rating in one day.

The dude that runs the site or whatever would like more people to post in that thread for more input and suggestions.
90 Undead Warlock

Thanks.

I really hope you didn't read the thread and just came in with the "delete your wtf folder" copy paste response. Because if that is not the case, and you somehow missed the part where almost every post actually is relating to their guilds recruitment, and them blatantly advertising wintraders and their ranking solely achieved by exploiting, I would suggest blizzard hires employees who are not illiterate.

Even guildox has acknowledged the problem, and is working with us to exclude them from the ranking structure because blizzard is obviously doing nothing about it. Not to mention the irony of the only official response we get, is a forum mod telling us to turn the other cheek. We're not breaking rules, we're on topic discussing the means in which this guild is recruiting. If naming and shaming to you is people linking Blizzards official RBG Leaderboards, i.. honestly don't even know.

Just wait until everyone finds ways to exploit Arena MMR next season with the new changes and watch Blizzard do nothing about it.
100 Tauren Priest

Here:

http://www.guildox.com/wow/forum/thread/3071-Cheating-Exploits-to-manipulate-Guildox-Statistics

A couple ideas that have been tossed around are, filtering out 2600+ rated people that have less than 150 RBG games played and filtering out players that have went from 1100-2400 rating in one day.

The dude that runs the site or whatever would like more people to post in that thread for more input and suggestions.

That's cool and all, but you're fighting a battle on a site that doesn't mean anything. Guildox is just a statistic aggregator. At the end of the day what counts is what Blizzard says. Blot out the sun with tickets in game... email important people at Blizz (PST me, I might have a contact for you). Make threads in the forums that matter... you might see some action then.
100 Troll Priest
We are emailing, Aurora :P

Here:

That's cool and all, but you're fighting a battle on a site that doesn't mean anything. Guildox is just a statistic aggregator. At the end of the day what counts is what Blizzard says. Blot out the sun with tickets in game... email important people at Blizz (PST me, I might have a contact for you). Make threads in the forums that matter... you might see some action then.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3JPa2mvSQ4
90 Undead Warlock

Here:

Or you could ask Moojerk to Tweet Holinka for you. He always seems to get responses from him.
100 Tauren Priest
If this doesn't get Blizzard's attention... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaoLU6zKaws

Nothing will.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
They don't like George Michael.

THEY DON'T LIKE GEORGE MICHAEL.
90 Human Death Knight
07/09/2013 03:50 PMPosted by Aurora
Guildox is just a statistic aggregator.

It is a third-party tool that is completely unnecessary to the game and Blizzard has nothing to do with it. And yet it is the core thing Warmane is using behind his recruitment.... his marketing.

Will GuildOx doing anything punish the individuals that wintraded? No. And we're working on that by repeatedly contacting Blizzard.

Will GuildOx doing anything completely and fairly knock Warsong Clan out of the top US and server spot, destroying their ability to say "we r numbr one lol"? Yes.
22 Pandaren Monk
07/09/2013 04:34 PMPosted by Dnasis
Guildox is just a statistic aggregator.

It is a third-party tool that is completely unnecessary to the game and Blizzard has nothing to do with it. And yet it is the core thing Warmane is using behind his recruitment.... his marketing.

Will GuildOx doing anything punish the individuals that wintraded? No. And we're working on that by repeatedly contacting Blizzard.

Will GuildOx doing anything completely and fairly knock Warsong Clan out of the top US and server spot, destroying their ability to say "we r numbr one lol"? Yes.

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m22qkaAMJy1qk5ynno1_400.gif
90 Night Elf Druid
This blue post does not come as a huge surprise. There have been threads made on various forums, letters written to hax@blizzard all sorts of things with proof of the exploiting and complaints about the bogus stats being used to boast recruitment by this and other guilds on forum recruitment posts and yet nothing has been done yet. I can only surmise that they do not want to deal with this problem as it is just too big and complicated so continued denial is status quo. This is a simple fix Warmane and co., as somebody said earlier remove the boast of #1 on server and this recruitment post will not see nearly as much activity. Your guild did not earn it and your trying to say that they did is why your recruitment post has this issue.

A blue posting here is not some how absolving you and your guild and members cheating activities it is only Blizz being in denial of your guild members and your continued cheating because they just cannot be bothered with this issue.
90 Orc Shaman
who's number one?
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]