I really just want to get back to the roots of what made WoW special for me in the first place: A great bunch of friendly people, working through raids, not taking it too seriously and having a blast! I have a very busy schedual, so Flex raiding is very attractive, as I can miss a raid here and there without hurting the group.
I am currently on US-Illidan Horde but would be willing to transfer for the right guild.
What Im looking for
- A casual fun atmosphere with friendly open minded people. Mature
- Medium-large sized guild
- normal mode / Flex raiding team (2 nights ideal) that isnt elitist, but can still progress. Fun raid atmosphere. I have a busy schedule so I cant raid everyday, which is why Flex would be great
- Horde side on a medium to high pop realm
- Raids around 7-11pm EST
- Understands if I cant make a raid every now and again
What I have to offer
- Mature and friendly male in late 20s. Helpful and willing to listen to and help guildies
- Skilled player. Been playing and raiding since Vanilla. Know my classes well
- Would be playing my ilvl 500 Mistweaver monk. Also have a 502 Ele shaman and a Fury warrior I could bring.
If you have a guild that you think would be a good match I would love to apply! Thanks!