Legendary cloak effects

90 Tauren Druid
Was wondering if there was any plans on giving druids some love with effects in form. No love for bears or cats :(
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I love the cloak effects. Well done blizz devs.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I imagine they'll have the effect appear on you guys too. That would be a huge oversight, for sure.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
To be honest, there's a lot about the cloaks I'm wondering about too, and that's admittedly another good question. I'd also wager Balance Druids are curious as well, unless it shows up with the Glyph of Stars.

Either way, I wish our fuzzy brothers and sisters the best of luck.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I had a similar question in my post here, though more about the placement of the spell effect than the matter of it appearing at all. Please no jet-pack butts, a la Gunship...

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9423803176#1
Reply Quote
Community Manager
As the legendary spell effects are tied to the procs and not the cloak graphics themselves, they will still display even if your cloak is hidden. That includes Druid forms. :)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
As the legendary spell effects are tied to the procs and not the cloak graphics themselves, they will still display even if your cloak is hidden. That includes Druid forms. :)

YES. Cinder kitten 4 lyfe.
Reply Quote
Please no jet-pack butts, a la Gunship...

Awww, come on. Wings on bear butt would be awesome.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
These cloaks keep getting more annoying to me.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
Tied to procs huh, I approve.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Will players that haven't been doing the quests or chose to level a new character have a chance at getting these cloaks?
Reply Quote
How's it work with Meta for demo locks I wonder? I'd love to know it's all gonna be smooth sailing;)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Will players that haven't been doing the quests or chose to level a new character have a chance at getting these cloaks?

really u ask??? can u get any of the other items if u havent dont the other quest????
Reply Quote
Community Manager
How's it work with Meta for demo locks I wonder? I'd love to know it's all gonna be smooth sailing;)

I haven't confirmed Meta form specifically, but I don't see why it wouldn't work.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior

Sure, just grind old raids for 4 months or so, and you'll get it.
Reply Quote
Community Manager

You won't get them quite as quickly as someone who's already on the most recent step of the quest chain when 5.4 releases, but we do have plans to shorten the amount of time it takes to "catch up." We made similar changes for the 5.0 steps of the chain when 5.2 launched.
Reply Quote
19 Undead Warrior

What kind of question is that? Why would you even ask that?
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Shadowform ?!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
You won't get them quite as quickly as someone who's already on the most recent step of the quest chain when 5.4 releases, but we do have plans to shorten the amount of time it takes to "catch up." We made similar changes for the 5.0 steps of the chain when 5.2 launched.

May seem redundant, but does this mean the TOT-specific chain or could it further include T14 content to be faster? For example, further reducing the Valor requirement for "Test of Valor" from the original 6000, then to 3000, then down to a potential 1000 this coming patch.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Please for the love of Cenarius attatch the proc effect to the rear end of the cat model like the icc jetpacks were. I will literally throw all my money at you.

And i'll stop leaving hairballs in your shoes
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]