Looking to trade my Dragon Kite interested in the following,

Etheral Soul Traded
Spectral Kitten
Rocket Chicken
Tuskarr Kite
Hippogryph Hatchling
Bananas
Vicious Horror
TCG mounts (Prefer on realms like Illidan/Mal'ganis)

Added:
Crawling Claw
TCG commons (added bonus to trade)
TCG mounts (Prefer on realms like Illidan/Mal'ganis)

Open to gold offers if the server/price is right.

Contact me via btag @ Aplyo#1798 or post a comment on this thread.
Edited by Aplyo on 7/8/2013 11:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
You are incredibly rude. If you didn't like the trade you could have just said no thank you. As i told you before, people will value things differently....whether from one realm to another or from person to person.
Reply Quote
Offering me Crawling Claw + Darkmoon Eye alone for the Chicken is insulting to me, not sure what kind of response you expected.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
All you had to say was no thank you like a normal considerate human being. Whether you were offended or not an offer is an offer, whether someone likes it or not. And again, people see pets differently then others..some more and some less....to expect it to go for uber high no matter what is a bit narrow-minded. Also people will see you as overly stubborn and rude. AGain, a simple "no thanks" was all that was needed, no snarky remarks or anything else.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Mage
All you had to say was no thank you like a normal considerate human being. Whether you were offended or not an offer is an offer, whether someone likes it or not. And again, people see pets differently then others..some more and some less....to expect it to go for uber high no matter what is a bit narrow-minded. Also people will see you as overly stubborn and rude. AGain, a simple "no thanks" was all that was needed, no snarky remarks or anything else.

I don't see him as rude, that was a poor trade. Stop trying to play the victim in all your posts dude.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
Hey all i was asking was for a simply respectable response, not a snark remark right off the bat. An offer is an offer whether is bad or not, saying yes is fine the trade goes through or you say no thanks and we both be on our way. Nothing more is needed to say.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
BnB
Hey all i was asking was for a simply respectable response, not a snark remark right off the bat. An offer is an offer whether is bad or not, saying yes is fine the trade goes through or you say no thanks and we both be on our way. Nothing more is needed to say.

And yet here you are saying more.
Reply Quote
Honestly, Flaya, if you were that offended by my "rude/disrespectful" response to your pitiful trade offer, to where you needed to make some kind of point on my trade thread, the internet may not be the place for you. That being said, good luck elsewhere.
Reply Quote
Edit: Traded Chicken for Kite, now selling the kite, may trade if the offer is right.
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
have gotten a few offers, still looking for the right one though!
Reply Quote
not really, I have toons on bleeding hollow, eyes go for 10k ish and claws go for around 15k = 25k when the chicken is posted for 70k+ here...
Reply Quote
10k + 15k still does not equal 64k or even 45k for that matter.
Edited by Aplyo on 7/10/2013 11:48 AM PDT
Reply Quote
25 Night Elf Druid
been getting randomly banned/unbanned on main account so I'm posting on this one, anyway still looking for the right offer.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Oh, I sent a b-tag request to Aplyo before I saw the thing about your being banned. Do you have another way to contact you in game?
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
been getting randomly banned/unbanned on main account so I'm posting on this one, anyway still looking for the right offer.

Bans are usually not random... you did something or something happened to you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]