just let me cap

dear hunter/disc

stop queuing 2's for rating

you're still bad and won't hit 2200

thank you

/endrage
Reply Quote
From the sounds of it neither will you, and oddly enough I'm sure a lot of them will.
Reply Quote
From the sounds of it neither will you, and oddly enough I'm sure a lot of them will.

not trying to go for rating, just tired of fighting the same kids at 1900-2k all week on every single char i'm trying to cap because they actually want rating
Reply Quote
I'm more surprised you even won some games at that rating playing war/mage.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
It is pretty tiring. I only cap every week but at the 1900-2000 mmr range there is nothing but disc/feral, bm/disc, ret/disc, enhance/bm tryhard teams who are actually trying to push for rating and can't break 2k.
Reply Quote
It is pretty tiring. I only cap every week but at the 1900-2000 mmr range there is nothing but disc/feral, bm/disc, ret/disc, enhance/bm tryhard teams who are actually trying to push for rating and can't break 2k.

i fought the same disc hunter on three different chars, they managed to go from 1850 to 1950 and stay there, 200 games in 1 week
Reply Quote
I never have much problems with them on my lock. Though I play with a feral. He blows them up like hell.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
07/07/2013 12:54 PMPosted by Busínessman

i fought the same disc hunter on three different chars, they managed to go from 1850 to 1950 and stay there, 200 games in 1 week

Yeah and the sad thing is they should have no problem beating almost any team they que into because they outcomp them with their instant cc and strong openers. But somehow they still manage to keep a 60% win ratio and never climb rating.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
if you are trying to cap why not just leave healer teams since you dont want rating it shouldnt be a problem u will find capping alot faster this way
Reply Quote
if you are trying to cap why not just leave healer teams since you dont want rating it shouldnt be a problem u will find capping alot faster this way

they are all healer teams

no one queues double dps unless they are ret/hunt
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
they are all healer teamsno one queues double dps unless they are ret/hunt

no they arent like you said u just want to cap just leave and drop mmr and u will cap alot faster
Reply Quote
Just gotta drop your mmr to sub 1700 then you will see less try hards.

Well at least less annoying comps.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Just gotta drop your mmr to sub 1700 then you will see less try hards.Well at least less annoying comps.

basically that if rating means nothing to you as u said this shouldn't be a problem and you will cap twice as fast with half the frustration
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Why not just kill your mmr by queuing and leaving queue a few times then taking queue instead of trying to cap at 1900-2k mmr?
Reply Quote
No matter what I play, I play at 1.9k-2k in 2s. I played with someones brand new 90 monk went 70% win ratio to 1980 before queuing into nothing but feral/healer
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Make a team.

Q and leave like 20 times.

Make new team, q up.

Fight 1200 horribads in blues and get cap in 15 mins.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Fight 1200 horribads in blues and get cap in 15 mins.

or have 16,000 conquest points to cap and cap in 12409125 hours.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
Yeah and the sad thing is they should have no problem beating almost any team they que into because they outcomp them with their instant cc and strong openers. But somehow they still manage to keep a 60% win ratio and never climb rating.
Umm if there are so many of disc/hunter & disc/feral teams then obviously they are facing lots of other disc/hunter & disc/feral teams.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]