just let me cap

100 Orc Shaman
only took my alliance rogue like 3 hours probably to catch up

you sure thats not a bit of an exaggeration?

16,000 points is more than 80 wins.

even if each game was instant queues, assuming no losses, and all wins, going straight 80-0 each game has to end in ~2minutes.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
you sure thats not a bit of an exaggeration?16,000 points is more than 80 wins.

its not took my priest about that long to cap all you have to do is tank rating once u get to about 1600 and then go again ppl complain about 2s who want to cap really haev no excuse its alot faster to cap when you do it this way when u tank raiting that low games end in seconds
Edited by Catharsís on 7/7/2013 4:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
its not took my priest about that long to cap all you have to do is tank rating once u get to about 1600 and then go again ppl complain about 2s who want to cap really haev no excuse its alot faster to cap when you do it this way when u tank raiting that low games end in seconds

yeah ive done it to cap friends' alts too... it still took considerably longer.
Reply Quote
At 1200 you are guaranteed 30 sec games because its so easy to land kills.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
While I do find it annoying to fight 1900 healer/x teams, I'm not going to tank my mmr and give the shi tters free points. I'm going to actually try and make them lose points.
Reply Quote
5 Night Elf Warrior
07/07/2013 04:09 PMPosted by Woundedsoul

i wonder who those teams beat

I've tanked my rating down by queue dodging to the 800 mmr to gear up alts with the catch-up system. The things you see. I even saw a Brewmaster monk down there one time.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warrior

This is so true. Really the teams all sub 1500 are pretty bad. Tanked my rating down, won a few then repeated the process. It must have been shameful for the fully geared teams to lose to a warrior who was rocking 300k health and a blue weapon for a while. I even ended up getting Step into the Arena and Hot Streak during the same sitting.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]