Elemental Shaman 210k in 0.42 seconds

46 Night Elf Druid
you tell me im right and then attempt to insult me

You're playing mage/ele/disc and stuck at 2100 rating. I think thats the biggest insult of all
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
I think thats the biggest insult of all

not nearly as much as youd hope
Reply Quote
80 Human Priest
07/07/2013 11:12 PMPosted by Iwuvyouflow

You're playing mage/ele/disc and stuck at 2100 rating. I think thats the biggest insult of all

Well in fairness there are teams that counter that comp. Ret/Hunter/Disc craps all over Mage/Ele/Disc.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
https://imageshack.com/a/img189/4272/iozn.jpg

0.42 - 73101 Lava Burst
0.42 - 72561 Lava Burst
0.00 - 64401 Lava Burst
0.00 - Influencce Dies

So in 0.42 seconds 210k damage. Isn't the reason why you nerfed taste for blood was because warriors were getting 200k - 250k in one global....I fail to see how this is still ok.

Oh and by the way this was without Ascendance...the ele didnt even have his cooldowns procced to do this amount of damage.

better nerf chaos bolt then...
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Is baranced noobs. You gotta dispell the flame shock lols thats why you all is dieing. If you keep dispelling flamer shocks how I do my damage on everyone hehe? You see?
Reply Quote
80 Human Priest
07/08/2013 07:51 AMPosted by Hellbullet
Death Knight is way more over powered compared to Shaman. Shaman have finally started to be good, don't take it away from them. Plus, that does not always happen. You have to be really lucky to critical hit for that much three times in a row. Plus, if you had full health, they could have taken you to around 30% ~ and then you would turn on your conversion and get to full then destroy the Shaman.

Dks in the second tier and many stopped playing one due to poor def cooldowns please get your facts straight.
Game atm about disc/hunter/feral/ele.

Don't forget Ret....They are mouth drooling, op !@#$% right now as well.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
I want .42 lava burst casts

Why would you want an increased cast time on lava burst?

So funny how you're still trying to defend your class by discrediting the OP, its legit the damage happened to him in .42 seconds.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
07/08/2013 07:58 AMPosted by Primiez

Dks in the second tier and many stopped playing one due to poor def cooldowns please get your facts straight.
Game atm about disc/hunter/feral/ele.

Don't forget Ret....They are mouth drooling, op !@#$% right now as well.

nerf chaos bolt... that will fix everything
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
07/07/2013 11:12 PMPosted by Iwuvyouflow

level 46 arenas are where the true skill is at
Edited by Borq on 7/8/2013 2:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]