Easy Question about Arena CP Cap(catching up)

90 Worgen Druid
Just a very easy question that I seriously need an answer for. Ok So I just got this druid to 90 THIS Wednesday (or Thursday can't remember). I have been no lifing BG's Since then and I'm almost full Malevolent and ready to hop into Arenas.

Now here's the thing, my cap is currently at 16,800 CP. That's about 80 arena wins I need to do before Tuesday. BUT, on Tuesday (which will be the first Tuesday for my Druid as level 90) will it add another 1,800 CP to the cap or will it stay the same until I cap that 16,800 CP. Thanks all in advance. It greatly helps.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I could be wrong, but I think ur cap will go down to the normal 2200 after this week. At least that's what happened to this toon. He got to 90 late in the season as well, had a cap of 12k or something like that, i only got 8k or so, not the full cap, and the next week my cap was down to the usual 2200.

It might work differently with a higher cap, or maybe you have to earn a % of the cap before it resets, im not 100% on the workings of that. I do know though that I lost out on some potential conq on this guy.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
It goes up by 1,000 each week
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid

I dont think you understood OP's question, what you mean for each week you aren't 90 you get 1000 more. OP is asking what happens to his cap after the first week of being 90 if he doesn't reach the full cap.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
I had my cap on this guy for 2 weeks. It doesn't reset after Tuesday. The only thing that sucks, is say you have a cap of 16,800. If you only get 800 CP in 1 week, your cap won't raise. It will only start raising again once you zero out. Then you'll start getting the 2200 cap.

So it's best to zero out within 1 week. Or you'll just flat out miss a week of CP.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
07/08/2013 08:25 AMPosted by Ramsäy

I dont think you understood OP's question, what you mean for each week you aren't 90 you get 1000 more. OP is asking what happens to his cap after the first week of being 90 if he doesn't reach the full cap.

I'm fairly sure they've changed this, I never did the full cap on my lock and I logged on it and it now has a 6k conq cap which will put it around 18k, same as someone who's just hit 90

Fairly sure they hotfixed this in about a week ago
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]