Ebola Cleave

100 Undead Death Knight
Is it still viable ? Would like to try it as UH/Feral/Hpal with friends
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
It's a great comp, best double melee, until you face a lock team, where entire team just gates around the map, or if your feral gets focused by zerg/cleaves, to a point where he cant cc much, since dks dont have that many peels.

I only got 2.1k on my feral this season running it for a while, but with a disc, with the extra clones, but with a holy paly, I have no idea how will you hold pressure. We managed to hit 2.2k mmr, and beat some 2.4k teams, but in a long run, you'll get stuck, as soon as they figure out that feral is the way to go.

On the other hand, it completely destroys some less known comps, and mostly other double melee. Melee/caster/healer has no chance vs it.
Edited by Maikox on 7/8/2013 4:43 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Undead Death Knight
So best healer in there would be Disc ?

And what would be the strategy ? CC the DPS while tunneling healer ?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
It really all depends on what the other comp consists off, and how they're playing, the point is for both dps to connect as much as possible and to shut something down as efficiently as possible(obvious).

You can tunnel the healer, if you can out cd the other comp, meaning you will force more than you will lose, those games usually end really fast.

If you know its going to be a long game, dont sit on healer, wait for swap and strang/grip, if you catch him before he uses spectral guisem etc. Really all depends, I only did maybe a total of 100 games with this comp, so I cant really tell you much more, and nobody else is really running it, but you'll figure it out as you go, just make sure you put out tons of pressure and focus mainly on that as dk.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
go big
Reply Quote
100 Undead Death Knight
Then probably gonna try this for lolz, thanks guys.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]