[CS Lounge] Kupo! A Cotton Candy Pandaren

8 Orc Hunter
Dinner tonight:

Indian fusion dinner, (made at my favorite mexican restaurant) - green curry fish taco, chicken korma, and a tikka masala... served with pairings from a great san diego brewery -

Should be a fun journey thru a very twisted landscape of flavors.

Totally looking forward to it.
64 Tauren Death Knight
07/18/2013 08:12 AMPosted by Killercaitie
a bunch of little girls at the store

really?
I very rarely get comments on my coloured hair.. maybe because I look generally "less approachable"? xD

The most comments I ever had, was with the waist length rainbow. (that everyone wanted to TOUCH!)
-U NO TOUCH HAIR!!!!!-

strapless dresses make pictures look awkward.

suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure.
nekkid? you can tell us :P

..and Brugh, don't come complaining to us when your belly hurts tomorrow!
Edited by Nobully on 7/18/2013 5:36 PM PDT
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I don't get these threads.. why are they made and why do they get popular and what are they about and why are they posted on customer support
90 Gnome Mage
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8796091588#4
We have an OT thread called CS Lounge just for hanging out and socializing, you don't need an agenda. :)

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4241234257?page=22#432
03/23/2012 02:50 AMPosted by Vrakthris
Find the post that says an off topic thread is fine, by an employee.

In the CS Forum, to help build a sense of community between those that often hang out here, those who may visit, as well as the Support Forum Agents that moderate this particular forum, we allow one "off topic" thread.

As an indicator it is titled [CS Lounge] and is allowed to cap when it reached the post limit. When that happens the person who capped it is the person who is tasked with creating and titling the new one. As long as the title contains [CS Lounge] and otherwise does not violate our Code of Conduct by containing inappropriate language or subject matter.

but this time, it's a CS Rep, allowing a off topic thread (still against the rules) to continue.

That CS Rep himself is putting his job on the line for this rule to be continually broken.

I'll risk it, thank you for your concern though. It should be pointed out that a thread of this nature has been approved by those who moderate this forum since just after the forum was started.

03/23/2012 02:33 AMPosted by Precisiøn
You can't really de-rail an off topic thread. And i'm not picking any fights, I'm simply saying this thread is against the rules.

Then you'll want to use the reporting methods available to you, Precision. A Support Forum Agent will be happy to look at those reports and act according to the policies we follow.
32 Gnome Warrior

Congratulations!

Ugh. It's the hottest day (so far) of the year. And yesterday was warmer in Northern Michigan than Texas? How does this happen?

I may have caused that by standing on my head yesterday reading Vrak's post.

<..<
>..>
- Customer Support
10 Blood Elf Priest
i love it when people come back and give updates, and/or thank yous' =)

I have got to remember to call to set up appointments for the boys tomorrow >.<

WTB ice cream, whole house AC, etc...... really missing HI right now =/
I don't get these threads.. why are they made and why do they get popular and what are they about and why are they posted on customer support

It's a way for the "regulars," and others, to discuss food, life, food, television programs/movies, food, and other random subject matter without derailing other, support related topics.

Oh, and we talk about food quite a bit in these, too.

You're more than welcome to kick back, chat with us, and enjoy some great recipes (which have been noticeably absent recently).
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
It's a way for the "regulars," and others, to discuss food, life, food, television programs/movies, food, and other random subject matter without derailing other, support related topics.

I see. Isn't that what the off-topic forums are for?
I'm just curious is all, really. And it's odd to me that this is posted in customer support, of all places
MVP - Customer Support
90 Tauren Druid
07/18/2013 08:34 PMPosted by Shiá
And it's odd to me that this is posted in customer support, of all places

The short version is that most of us hang out exclusively in the CSF, so there's a "CS Lounge" thread so that we can hang out and be social without derailing other peoples' threads (or forums).

It's actually a fairly tight-knit community. True story - one couple met and later got married from being friends here.
"I don't think that's how 'Moon Tiara Magic' works." -- Sarah Jones
"Maybe they been doin' it wrong." -- The Commander
90 Gnome Mage
07/18/2013 08:34 PMPosted by Shiá

I see. Isn't that what the off-topic forums are for?
I'm just curious is all, really. And it's odd to me that this is posted in customer support, of all places

That's why I posted the quotes from the CS Blues about the Lounge - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9436964161?page=21#404
They explain what the lounge is for.

You are more than welcome to stay and chat. Tell us about how hot/cold it is where you are. What you had for breakfast/lunch/supper. Share a good recipe. Complain about your pet trying to help you post.

I have a cat who feels that the hand I use on my mouse would be better used to pet her. She also likes to sit on my laptop keyboard, especially when I'm trying to post.
26 Night Elf Mage
I have a very anxious looking puppy who needs to go to the restroom trying to crawl onto my lap. All 35 pounds of him :)
90 Gnome Mage
That could get messy.
90 Human Warlock
-U NO TOUCH HAIR!!!!!-
/touch

Better picture of the hair!

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/1069334_10153072195110204_858167622_n.jpg
8 Orc Hunter
..and Brugh, don't come complaining to us when your belly hurts tomorrow!

It doesn't. It was awesome... and the beer selection was phenomenal
MVP - Technical Support
90 Human Priest
07/18/2013 09:00 PMPosted by Rufflebottom
I have a cat who feels that the hand I use on my mouse would be better used to pet her. She also likes to sit on my laptop keyboard, especially when I'm trying to post.

Aww, the cat's just trying to be taller than you RB. :)

07/18/2013 09:04 PMPosted by Anastasi
I have a very anxious looking puppy who needs to go to the restroom trying to crawl onto my lap. All 35 pounds of him :)

Not sure what's worse, that or my friend's weiner dog dry humping my arm whenever I go over there. Damn dog is perverted I tells ya.

07/18/2013 09:22 PMPosted by Killercaitie
https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/1069334_10153072195110204_858167622_n.jpg

I actually liked the darker one more. It had more of a sultry look. I thought it was kinda hot. :D
Caution: This cookie bites back.
Edited by Tiapriestess on 7/18/2013 10:43 PM PDT
66 Draenei Shaman
07/18/2013 08:13 PMPosted by Poctzarwaz

It's also another beautiful way to communicate with people if your subscription/gametime expires on you.
MVP - Technical Support
90 Human Priest
07/18/2013 10:57 PMPosted by Vidra
It's also another beautiful way to communicate with people if your subscription/gametime expires on you.

More like the only way. I'm not quite sure why the tech support fora use the paid license restriction since that's usually going to be the first place a player goes to for help when trying to set up an account or get back into the game. It also makes it really aggravating trying to troubleshoot a starter edition account's client problems since they can't post in either tech support area where they would get the best response in the case of client or game issues.

It's one of the reasons players with Diablo 3 starter edition accounts have so much trouble.
Caution: This cookie bites back.
90 Human Warlock
I actually liked the darker one more. It had more of a sultry look. I thought it was kinda hot. :D

Warlocks are only hot when using Hellfire!
8 Orc Hunter
Warlocks are only hot when using Hellfire!

Or when they're standing in fire... which is common, because they were not smart enough to roll a shadow-priest
90 Human Warlock
Or when they're standing in fire... which is common, because they were not smart enough to roll a shadow-priest

Warlocks >Spriests.

I'll rip your soul from your eyes if you would like to disagree. :)
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]