Dear Tov, Lobster, and Datwaggle

100 Human Priest
Dear Tov,

You are toav, please let me call you toav and not tov...
If you don't I will tell Emma.
please and thank you.

Dear Lobster,

Yes you can take me out for a steak dinner and have sexual relations with me. Also please give Datwaggle up for adoption or let me become his mommy.

please and thank you.

Dear Datwaggle,

I do not find your watermelon head attractive, Though it would mean the world to me if you ran away from Lobster, and were no longer his son. And yes, You can take me for that steak dinner too but the dog will still want sexual relations with you.

p.s I hate you
Edited by Eraelin on 7/8/2013 9:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I outshine both of them. How can this be?!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
LOL and this is why I love these forums, Eraelin I seriously love you for this <3
Reply Quote
100 Orc Rogue
I put my socks on inside out. I cannot feel the difference.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Quiz you don't know my waggle! Or that i'm a qtwitabooty
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
You alliance players have to much time on your hands
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Or do we have too much awesome?
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
This all came from a fairly short conversation in vent! These 'BOYS' make me want to punch babies. :O HI KRIPPZ and QUIZ...Anyways

This is not possible for you to achieve, Please Try Again Later.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Rogue
Vindictive would have too much awesome if I was in their guild but unfortunately it'll never happen because I'm too pro to come back to sen'jin and go alliance.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Vindictive would have too much awesome if I was in their guild but unfortunately it'll never happen because I'm too pro to come back to sen'jin and go alliance.

lobster you left us, that is not awesome there for you are not awesome anymore. and with that I say good day to you.

also looking for new idol to worship, must be studly and handsome and look good in a mankini.
to apply invite me to your vent and tell me what you'd do to me in a sexy voice
Reply Quote
100 Orc Rogue
I left for your sake Quiz for all of your guy's sakes. My top secret team of super genius scientists were running tests on the ripples that formed in the space time awesome void of Sen'jin. Apparently my super awesomeness of awesome was building up rapidly and expanding the awesome void causing it to burst and send waves of awesomeness throughout the server. This in itself wasn't bad as it caused all noobs on sen'jin to pull 50k more dps but Blizz didn't like it saying that it was a disadvantage for real raiding guilds on other realms. But unfortunately the damage buff was done and Big Crits was finally able to down heroic lei shen. So in reality they should be thanking me for their kill because if it wasn't for me they would still be wiping on him.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
This all came from a fairly short conversation in vent! These 'BOYS' make me want to punch babies. :O HI KRIPPZ and QUIZ...Anyways

This is not possible for you to achieve, Please Try Again Later.
Please you're just a hater. If only I could bring up all the times you told me how fantastic I am.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Please you're just a hater. If only I could bring up all the times you told me how fantastic I am.

In your dream you mean? Gosh stop putting it out like I actually think you're an "okay" guy.

You are in the guild, therefore your argument is invalid.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
also looking for new idol to worship, must be studly and handsome and look good in a mankini.
to apply invite me to your vent and tell me what you'd do to me in a sexy voice

I do infact have a !@#$%^, but I can look good in that mankini, or try to. Please let me share this experience with you and I will shower you with love...joy....and possibly herpies. You can come to my vent and we shall tell storys of our great achievments in the world of sexual favors from both men, women, dogs, and hampsters?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/senjin/Ahveros/achievement#168:14922
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/blackrock/Lobster/achievement#168:14922
Ahveros is in Vindictive?
Wait wut. They have achievements on the same days? Coincidence? I think maybe... probably... possibly... not.
Edited by Tov on 7/10/2013 8:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
He's a liar! !@#$ing lobsters.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
You let Ahveros in your guild? I've lost all respect for you
Reply Quote
100 Orc Rogue
I don't even know that Ahveros guy, who is that?
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
Oohh...Lobster's busted! /popcorn
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
I do infact have a !@#$%^, but I can look good in that mankini, or try to. Please let me share this experience with you and I will shower you with love...joy....and possibly herpies. You can come to my vent and we shall tell storys of our great achievments in the world of sexual favors from both men, women, dogs, and hampsters?

im sorry my dear but I must decline, for you see I love the !@#$ and the only thing I want to be showered in is %^-*!.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]