T16 4 piece (holy priest)

90 Dwarf Priest
In light of the fact the holy priest 4 set bonus is rubbish I recommend it get a redesign.

New Holy Priest 4 set:
Circle of Healing and Prayer of Mending casts now grant a stacking buff (Glitter) each stack of Glitter increases the Sparkle of your Holy Word: Disco Floor by 15%. Glitter stacks up to 10 times.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Circle of Healing and Prayer of Mending casts now grant a stacking buff (Sabotage). Each stack of Sabotage increases the particle density of your Holy Word: Sanctuary, decreasing the FPS of your cohealers by 8% per stack while the spell is active, allowing you to heal ALL the things. Sabotage stacks up to 10 times.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Shhh-- this might make Holy Priests FotM.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Priest
2 piece:
Your lightwell will now slowly move up and down to increase visibility.

4 piece:
Circle of Healing and Prayer of Mending casts now grant a stacking buff (Savior) that increases the size of Guardian Spirit's graphic by 15% per stack. Savior stacks up to 10 times.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
I love all of these.

Except I DO like the 2pc. :S
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
The 2 piece is a game changer! Love it for both specs.

Also 4 piece: Your light well can no long be a light spring and is unclickable. It will now only heal if you complain that no one is clicking the lightwell in /say or /instance chat. (1 second internal CD for complain heal)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Also 4 piece: Your light well can no long be a light spring and is unclickable. It will now only heal if you complain that no one is clicking the lightwell in /say or /instance chat. (1 second internal CD for complain heal)

/say Click the lightwell.... please?
/cast [@mouseover] Prayer of Healing

/say Why is nobody clicking the lightwell?
/cast [@mouseover] Circle of Healing

/say I hate you all for not clicking the lightwell.
/cast [@mouseover] Prayer of Mending

/say $%@# you guys, I'm going home.
/script LeaveParty()
/gquit
/use Hearthstone
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Having Glyph of Feathers and Spirit of Chi-JI active at once triggers three additional pairs of wings.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Oh marvelous! How about:

2pc: Your Prayer of Mending is now a frisbee. If a player can press the extra action button quickly enough when it pops up, they can tip it in the air, consuming another charge and healing them a second time.

4pc: A golden apparition appears and wanders over to the target with the lowest health. If a lightwell is active, it will spam a raid warning all over the screen "CLICK THE LIGHTWELL." If Lightwell is on cool down, it will gently pat them on the head and place a renew on the target and say, "Buddy... I'm not sure you're gonna make it."
Edited by Feythylan on 7/8/2013 11:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Plus if you have tier 5 mog or new pvp set mog you would have 4 sets with archangel haha WIIINNNNGGGSSS!

Priests now win the wing battle with pallies once and for all
Edited by Torantine on 7/9/2013 12:21 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
OR lifegrip frozen into the bad stuff
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
OR lifegrip frozen into the bad stuff

Unlike most of the troll macros I post, I legitimately have this one:
#showtooltip
/cast [target=mouseover,nodead,help][] Void Shift
/cast [mod:ctrl, target=mouseover,nodead,help][mod:ctrl] Leap of Faith
/use 1
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Priest
4 piece: Your Circle of Healing casts now dispel absorption effects cast by fellow healers. Sure, it won't increase your healing, but it will stop those damn Disc Priests and Holy Paladins from beating you in the meters.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
Holy 4pc -- Circle of Healing and Prayer of Mending casts make your Lightwell bigger. If your Lightwell becomes bigger than the boss, he dies.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
"Circle of Healing and Prayer of Mending casts increase the effect of your next Holy Word spell by 75%, stacking up to 3 times."

:O
Edited by Tiriel on 7/9/2013 6:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
Your prayer of mending cannot be overwritten by another prayer of mending.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
"Circle of Healing and Prayer of Mending casts increase the effect of your next Holy Word spell by 75%, stacking up to 3 times."

isn't that the same thing
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest

isn't that the same thing

No. It was 150% over 10 stacks. This is 225% over 3 stacks.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Does it make it any better?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Does it make it any better?

It makes it far easier to cap on stacks between HW:Sanct uses, and allows HW:Serenity to be buffed noticeably between uses (even though we probably won't be in that chakra anyway).

So... yes.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]