Any US west coast guilds? heavy pvp guilds?

90 Blood Elf Warrior
Hey everyone, I'm looking for a new home, everyone i know on my current server vanished and I'm going around trying to find any good realms with west coast guilds or heavy PVP guilds to do fun stuff with, are there any on this server? i was referred here through my realm forums, thanks in advance for any info :-)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Yes there are lots both horde and ally. horde outnumber ally on server but ally still hold their own but both factions have lots of pvp guilds server time west coast. good luck.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
This is also a west coast server >.>
Reply Quote
Best coast server.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Blizz is actually considering changing this server to BST (Basement Standard Time), since a majority of the server population resides there.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Interesting, so do a lot of west coast people play here as well? I'm currently SoCal LA area, also will be attending blizzcon as well. would be nice to play with local people
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Yes :P
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
i was wondering if maybe you lived in the same time zone as me because you are on the west coast right would that be same time zone or would you be like on eastern time because ur in la
Reply Quote
Interesting, so do a lot of west coast people play here as well? I'm currently SoCal LA area, also will be attending blizzcon as well. would be nice to play with local people

Hey, I'll play with you. But only if you live west of the 405 and between Santa Monica and Wilshire.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
There are no west coast guilds on this server. Don't think that just because the server is PST that we actually have people from the west coast here. That's a preposterous presumption.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
There are no west coast guilds on this server. Don't think that just because the server is PST that we actually have people from the west coast here. That's a preposterous presumption.

well that was the my whole intention of asking if there were in the first place, :-)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbbq0_A682c
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nE0pVU_XPUI

its gonna look shoddy man.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]